CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 1/27/08-2/2/08

only 1 for the entire sale

so for instance this week they have ragu 2 for $3......I can only buy 2? or is it that I can only earn the ECB's for that promotion once during the period?

Has anybody found the taking care of you heart book? My store did not have it.

I have found it by the pharmacy, but there are no coupons inside. The book just list some ECB deals for February.......

Oh if there are no coupons then I am not going to go crazy to find it. This weeks flyer says there is 110 dollars in savings in it.:confused3

so for instance this week they have ragu 2 for $3......I can only buy 2? or is it that I can only earn the ECB's for that promotion once during the period?

You can only earn the ECB once but you can purchase as many as you would like.

I think I am losing it. Is there an afrin deal coming up? DH is running low and I hate to buy it if there is a deal coming up. I see nothing wrong with him suffing a little:lmao: :lmao:

I think I am losing it. Is there an afrin deal coming up? DH is running low and I hate to buy it if there is a deal coming up. I see nothing wrong with him suffing a little:lmao: :lmao:

LOL I told dh last week to use the antiperspirant sparingly because next week he would have lots thanks mennon 24/7 !!!!!!!

Sorry this is long!

I just came back and did two transactions. I was so flustered at the register, I am not on top of my game tonight!

Plus I saw the 20 double roll packs of cottonelle for $5? That is cheap, like 50 cents a pack for regular sized rolls. Can I blame the excitement over cheap TP for my high OOPs? lol

1st Transaction
4 TPS - 19.96
bottle of cinnamon - .88
---------------
- $4 off of $20 (I am glad I printed extras!)
- $5 ECB (P&G)
- $6 ECB (razor)
---------------- 6.38 OOP (DOH there goes my average but I only had those two ECBs and a $20)

BUT $8 in surprised ECBs printed from the TP!

2nd Transaction
First I messed this one up because of missing shampoo, boo hiss. But now I get to go back tomorrow for more TP too hehe

8 skippy PB - $12
2 Robitussin - $12
2 Tylenol PMs - $8
1 A&H toothpaste - $1.99
1 Stayfree - $3.29
1 power razor - $9.99
1 TP pack - 4.99 (to make up for the shampoo I forgot
-------------
- $4 skippy coupons
- $1 stayfree
- $6 robitussin
- $4 advil
- $1 toothpaste
- $2 razor
- $10 off of $50
- $20 ECB
---------- $6.19, tax on all those coupons and 3/4ths of a TP pack. If I had thought a little harder I would of gotten a second TP and used the $8 - see how smart I am when I am sitting in front of my computer?

I now have $33 in ECBs and I am thinking about spending them all on TP! Is there a limit to the Cottonelle? I can take back a huge $10 pack of TP I bought last night that is still in my trunk! hehe

I just got back and wanted everyone to know there is a 2.00 coupon on the front of the Advil gelcaps. So it was on sale for 4.00 used the 2.00 coupon...got 5..so I paid 10.00 and got 10.00 back in bucks!!!:cool1:

I just got back and wanted everyone to know there is a 2.00 coupon on the front of the Advil gelcaps. So it was on sale for 4.00 used the 2.00 coupon...got 5..so I paid 10.00 and got 10.00 back in bucks!!!:cool1:

thanks for the heads up

I now have $33 in ECBs and I am thinking about spending them all on TP! Is there a limit to the Cottonelle? I can take back a huge $10 pack of TP I bought last night that is still in my trunk! hehe

No limit on the TP that I can tell, but there is a limit of 5 I think of the $2 ECBs (so max of $10) on each card. It shows on your receipt I think. Better hurry though as people were driving to my store tonight from different CVS stores buying it all up - 4 women to a vehicle. The cashier told my daughter that he had more in the back, but he didn't bring it out.

A corporate email supposedly went out last Thursday saying that only one $/$$ coupon can be used per transaction and I guess they began enforcing it at my closest store on Friday. I only did one transaction tonight, but others at the store were breaking theirs up into $20 groups to use the $4/20. I did the $15/$75 and a CRT $10/50 (they said no limit on CRT coupons and asked if I had more! - didn't). I don't know if the email went to all stores or individual stores because people were still stacking and super-stacking at other stores today (per relatives and friends), so maybe some hadn't informed their employees or hadn't read the email.

The Helmann's/Ragu/Skippy deal is only $3 ECBs here too.

I finally finished my mascara monthly deal - I was going to do it last week, but it was on sale for $6.99 and I needed $7.01. Kinda funny that I had to wait for the price to go up so I could get my $5 ECBs.

Sorry this is long!

I just came back and did two transactions. I was so flustered at the register, I am not on top of my game tonight!

Plus I saw the 20 double roll packs of cottonelle for $5? That is cheap, like 50 cents a pack for regular sized rolls. Can I blame the excitement over cheap TP for my high OOPs? lol

1st Transaction
4 TPS - 19.96
bottle of cinnamon - .88
---------------
- $4 off of $20 (I am glad I printed extras!)
- $5 ECB (P&G)
- $6 ECB (razor)
---------------- 6.38 OOP (DOH there goes my average but I only had those two ECBs and a $20)

BUT $8 in surprised ECBs printed from the TP!

2nd Transaction
First I messed this one up because of missing shampoo, boo hiss. But now I get to go back tomorrow for more TP too hehe

8 skippy PB - $12
2 Robitussin - $12
2 Tylenol PMs - $8
1 A&H toothpaste - $1.99
1 Stayfree - $3.29
1 power razor - $9.99
1 TP pack - 4.99 (to make up for the shampoo I forgot
-------------
- $4 skippy coupons
- $1 stayfree
- $6 robitussin
- $4 advil
- $1 toothpaste
- $2 razor
- $10 off of $50
- $20 ECB
---------- $6.19, tax on all those coupons and 3/4ths of a TP pack. If I had thought a little harder I would of gotten a second TP and used the $8 - see how smart I am when I am sitting in front of my computer?

Now Now don't be greedy save some for your neighbors.:rolleyes1

A corporate email supposedly went out last Thursday saying that only one $/$$ coupon can be used per transaction and I guess they began enforcing it at my closest store on Friday. I only did one transaction tonight, but others at the store were breaking theirs up into $20 groups to use the $4/20. I did the $15/$75 and a CRT $10/50 (they said no limit on CRT coupons and asked if I had more! - didn't). I don't know if the email went to all stores or individual stores because people were still stacking and super-stacking at other stores today (per relatives and friends), so maybe some hadn't informed their employees or hadn't read the email.

Hmm, interesting, when I mentioned it a week or two ago I got told that i was bitter because my store doesn't stack. Odd, because I have never even tried to stack at CVS! I bet it is going around as fast as lightning and I am sure that some stores will still do as they please.

Hmm, interesting, when I mentioned it a week or two ago I got told that i was bitter because my store doesn't stack. Odd, because I have never even tried to stack at CVS! I bet it is going around as fast as lightning and I am sure that some stores will still do as they please.

Ah, that would explain the way I was treated the other day at CVS when I brought in my stack of coupons. I have been told several times in the past by 2 managers and 2 cashiers that I could use as many of the $/$$$ coupons as my total allowed and as long as the register didn't beep. This last trip I was treated like I was shoplifting for trying to use more than 1 CVS printable coupon on 1 transaction. :confused3

No worries, I adjusted my purchases and put back any extra fillers I had picked up just to get my total up to the $75 so I could use the $15 off.

I still used CVS gift cards to pay for my purchases so I still wasn't technically OOP anything.

I knew the super stacking was too good to last. Oh well.

It is great that CVS still has tons of great deals without the stacking! My OOP is always so little for all I bring home!

:thumbsup2 i am a little confused..I am newbie to CVSing..
are the stacking you are referring to the ones that have links that you can go to to print from your computer? The other $$/$$ are the ones that sometimes print on the receipt??
Do you guys think that CVS is starting to catch on??? :scared1:

I was just checking my card online, I finally found it!!
and i was reading about the ECB.......the site says they print on the register every 3 months, is that it? so you can only use them every 3 months?
it also said you can access and print them online, so is that only every 3 months too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter