Current Pricing of Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast?

Jgc014

Mouseketeer
Hi, My family will be visiting shortly (!!), and we were trying to determine if we wanted to go to Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast on our check-out day. Online it quotes Breakfast Menu – $$$ ($35 to $59.99 per adult), which is a fairly big variation. For $35, I would go, for $59.99, I may pass. I asked an Agent online if they were able to provide current pricing, and first I was told $59.99 for adults, $35 for children, then I was told, $59.99 for dinner and $35 for breakfast, then I was told no one could answer this question as pricing is subject to change.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone who had been there recently can confirm pricing as I think that would be a fairly reasonable indication of what it should be in about a couple week's time.

Much appreciated!

On Touring Plans and ALL Ears it says $39 for adults and $23 (ages 3-9). Does not include tax and gratuity
Awesome - thank you! I tried googling and what I found wasn't that recent and kind of all over the place, but I think these sites would be pretty reliable - I should have thought to look there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter