Current DVC tour incentives

Following
I am interested to learn more in DVC
We will be staying at the boardwalk (booked a BWV studio directly through Disney reservation center with AP discount) and I would like to do a tour while the kids are napping with DH on a resort break
Can we do the tour at Boardwalk?
Would we all get fastpass+ that way? I guess it would just be one gift card but it would be worth it for us!
If you take the tour at SSR, they have a Kids Club area where kids can play while Mom & Dad are doing the tour.

Can you take the tour and receive the perks even if you are already a dvc member?

DH & I are members, if I want to take the tour, do I have to be with my husband? I have a trip coming up with my sister and neice.

TIA

DH & I are members, if I want to take the tour, do I have to be with my husband? I have a trip coming up with my sister and neice.

TIA
Members don't do the full tour. You just do the one from 2-3 at SSR. They show you the newest villas. No FP+, no gift cards unless you buy. But you can get cookies and lemonade or tea.

Members don't do the full tour. You just do the one from 2-3 at SSR. They show you the newest villas. No FP+, no gift cards unless you buy. But you can get cookies and lemonade or tea.

Okay, thanks. I won't take the time then. Maybe when DH is with me in February (and maybe a little add on! HA)

We are staying at AKL Kidani on rented points. We are taking the tour tomorrow and they offered us 4 anytime fast passes each and a $150 gift card. The tour is right at Kidani and they will drop us off at the park after, so it is worth our time!

We were told the fast passes will not work at: SDMT, FOP, Navii River, any Toy Story rides, or Frozen.

We are staying at AKL Kidani on rented points. We are taking the tour tomorrow and they offered us 4 anytime fast passes each and a $150 gift card. The tour is right at Kidani and they will drop us off at the park after, so it is worth our time!

We were told the fast passes will not work at: SDMT, FOP, Navii River, any Toy Story rides, or Frozen.

how did you go about asking for incentives for taking the tour lol (asking for a friend...)

We did the tour in October. We set up the tour from a kiosk at the Boardwalk and were told we’d get $75 electronic gift card (amount based on staying at the Boardwalk), and 3 fast passes each. Our tour was scheduled for the next day and we were picked up at Hollywood Studios and dropped off at the Boardwalk. The tour took about 3 hours, but it’s depends on how many questions you ask (we asked a lot). The only pressure we got was that if we were going to buy this trip, we should buy earlier in our stay in order to take advantage of DVC member benefits. We ended up waiting a couple of days before buying and that took about 90 minutes to sign papers. We also got a string bag (the first meeting), a backpack and ice cream (offered both times).

Can you get extra FP for doing the phone tour? I received two emails from DVC, the first in August offering a $25 gift card, and the second in October offering a $50 gift card, to do an in-person or phone tour. I know that if I ever bought into DVC it would be a resale contract, both for the savings and because I would want to buy at AKV. I feel pretty informed from reading the threads on this forum and don't really feel the need to do an in-person tour, but a free gift card for a phone call seems like a good deal. Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten the extra free FP for doing a phone tour rather than an in-person tour.

I’m a member and was able to do a full tour with a non member that’s considering buying, we were each given 3 FPs at the end.

I’m a member and was able to do a full tour with a non member that’s considering buying, we were each given 3 FPs at the end.

That was because you were with a non-member, If a current DVC member wants to visit on their own, they won’t be given anything.

I went with my adult daughter in October, and she got gift card and we both got FPs. But, had she not gone with me to hear about RIV, we Would have not gotten anything.

That was because you were with a non-member, If a current DVC member wants to visit on their own, they won’t be given anything.

I went with my adult daughter in October, and she got gift card and we both got FPs. But, had she not gone with me to hear about RIV, we Would have not gotten anything.

were you resale or direct buyer? Curious if they give if you are resale buyer

were you resale or direct buyer? Curious if they give if you are resale buyer

i have resale contracts only at the time we toured, but i was still benefits eligible as I have points from before restrictions. My diretc contracts from when I first bought were sold years ago.

Like I said, we got what we did because my DD 23 was not yet a member.

But, if you bring a non member for the tour, you would be eligible to get the FPs because they are given to the non-members entire party, It doesn’t matter the status of the members

My DD could have gone without me, and we both Still would have gotten the FPs...just not the other way around.

So I just tried to do an online chat and they cut me off because I'm not currently in the country. Can anyone confirm which rides are currently not included in the DVC FP? I'll sign up for the in-person tour if we can use them on the Toy Story rides, otherwise I'm not interested.

So I just tried to do an online chat and they cut me off because I'm not currently in the country. Can anyone confirm which rides are currently not included in the DVC FP? I'll sign up for the in-person tour if we can use them on the Toy Story rides, otherwise I'm not interested.
TSL, Pandora, Frozen, 7DMT, and Pan were the exclusions for us at the end of October.

We received FP's for talking to a cruise rep - used them for Sorin', Test Track and ToT. No GC's. Actually I was surprised about the FPs. They turned out to be very useful. I think they told us they were good on Slinky Dog - I do not remember them say TSM.

Last January I received 3 fast passes that had all the usual exclusions, except FoP was not excluded, because I booked the tour at Animal Kingdom and told the DVC rep at the AK DVC kiosk that I had to go use my FoP fast pass and didn’t have time to talk. So he said he’d make an exception and my 3 free passes would include FoP. The next day I rode FoP 5 times in a row including a walk on at rope drop, a 9am fast pass, and all three of my extra DVC fast passes. I just kept getting right back on. It took just a little more than 2 hours for all five rides.

We went on the tour 2 weeks ago and received $150 ($75 each) and 3 FP's which were not valid on FOP, Toy Story Land but we still found them useful. We also got some with the same restrictions due to a snafu with our room so we ended up waiting in very few lines on our F&W trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!