Current DVC tour incentives

DEDisneylover

Mouseketeer
Hi all- does anyone know if the FP’s that are given after the tour are able to be used at any rides or do they have restrictions? And how much is the current gift card? They said they email it after, wondering how soon after. :) TIA! :)

On our tour of Copper Creek we got 3 fast passes each (4 of us) and two $50 gift cards. We got the giftcards within I believe 45 minutes to an hour after the tour.

We were told it would not work on FOP, 7D, Peter Pan and Frozen. However, they also do not work for meeting Mickey and Minny. We used them on Test Track, Big Thunder, and Splash Mountain.

Just did the tour last week. My wife and I reach received a $75 gift card along with 3 fast passes for each member of my family on my reservation. We also had restrictions on the FP's

Does anyone who has recently gotten the fastpasses tell me if Toy Story Midway Mania or not?

Stop by any DVC booth located on property or call DVC and set up appointment. I think you can even take a tour over the phone.

When my daughter and her hubbie took the tour they received the gift card for $100 and 3 fp for everyone on the reservation. Those fp were great because we got them too, and since the 2 month old had a magic band (for a keepsake), she got the fp too and we had a visitor use her band to take advantage of her fp.

I called yesterday to set up a tour for next week. They told me I would get the fast passes but would not get the gift cards because we are already members.

I called yesterday to set up a tour for next week. They told me I would get the fast passes but would not get the gift cards because we are already members.
As it should be in my opinion

Stop by any DVC booth located on property or call DVC and set up appointment. I think you can even take a tour over the phone.
How do you do the tour over the phone?? Interested. Traveling in a few months...is it better to do it in person?

curiosity.... I am the DVC member... my husbands name isn't on the deed etc. so if we did a tour is he considered a "non member" then? we have a 100% free evening so it seems like the fast passes would be of value for a busy mk day and more "time pay off" than standing in those 3 lines. Tnks!

My wife and I took the tour 10-15 years ago. We're both dvc members. Are we allowed to attend the tour, again, even though we didn't purchase?

Does anyone know if you have to be a married couple to do the tour? I'll be traveling with my daughter and a female friend and her daughter. Hubby is staying home on this trip and my friend is a single mom and can't afford DVC so not sure if we qualify for the tour or not? Also I did the tour 4 years ago with my husband and they told us we won't be able to see the fastpasses in MDE and therefore can't pre-book them but simply go to any of the rides you can use it on and when they scan it will work. We tried and it didn't work and it was our last evening which was disappointing we didn't get to use them. Is it setup now so you can see them in MDE and get to pre-book or do you simply show up at the ride anytime and when they scan you can use one of the fastpasses?

Does anyone know if you have to be a married couple to do the tour? I'll be traveling with my daughter and a female friend and her daughter. Hubby is staying home on this trip and my friend is a single mom and can't afford DVC so not sure if we qualify for the tour or not? Also I did the tour 4 years ago with my husband and they told us we won't be able to see the fastpasses in MDE and therefore can't pre-book them but simply go to any of the rides you can use it on and when they scan it will work. We tried and it didn't work and it was our last evening which was disappointing we didn't get to use them. Is it setup now so you can see them in MDE and get to pre-book or do you simply show up at the ride anytime and when they scan you can use one of the fastpasses?

We could see them in March but could not pre book just scan at the ride. It would automatically take 1 off and we could see that on the app.

You don't need to "qualify" for the tour. Just book it. I took the tour in 2009 and again in 2017 and then again in 2018 (when my daughter and I bought together) as a single parent. When my daughter (age 22 at the time) and I bought in 2018, because we were each decision makers we each got incentives for taking the tour. You can take the tour with your friend or separately and each person over 21 will receive the incentive of fast passes and sometimes gift cards. Last two times we took the tour the fast passes were on our magic band but we didn't need to schedule them we could just use them at any of the eligible rides (there are a few exclusions).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!