Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Personally I just hope to meet you one day. I feel like I know you like I know Drew, Matt, Axel, ans Zara, and Yasmin
I don’t think you have me ME in person but you have met one of my Princess friends ☺️
How would we know we are meeting you? We don’t know exactly which ship you are on of which princess you are this time 😂

YAY for this thread! This is a little off topic, but is there a lounge in Port Everglades for Platinum and Pearl, or just concierge? And do you think they will ever give the perk back to Platinum that allows to arrive any time? TY!!!

@Mags2002 we are going on an October 20th Fantasy cruise, not in a suite, which hits CC twice and LP once, so three bites at the apple 🍎 We would LOVE to get a cabana on either island. Any tips for us?

Also, apologies because I posted this late part on another thread, but do you know the best places on CC to find multiple hammocks in the shade? Any tips appreciated, thank you!

YAY for this thread! This is a little off topic, but is there a lounge in Port Everglades for Platinum and Pearl, or just concierge? And do you think they will ever give the perk back to Platinum that allows to arrive any time? TY!!!
Just concierge as far as I am aware. I didn’t know they took the perk away! I’ll ask around and get back to you

@Mags2002 we are going on an October 20th Fantasy cruise, not in a suite, which hits CC twice and LP once, so three bites at the apple 🍎 We would LOVE to get a cabana on either island. Any tips for us?

Also, apologies because I posted this late part on another thread, but do you know the best places on CC to find multiple hammocks in the shade? Any tips appreciated, thank you!
If you can get a cabana then definitely do it. Do you mean family or serenity bay cabana? The family ones are a tram ride away from the main section but still worth it if you plan to spend the day at the beach.
There are a few hammocks at serenity bay (Castaway), not many though! None at Lookout Cay

Just concierge as far as I am aware. I didn’t know they took the perk away! I’ll ask around and get back to you
Thanks!!! Cross your fingers for me that I can snag a cabana! I'm on the Oct 31 sailing, and am worried there are a lot of Pearl sailing. At least less concierge than on the larger ships.

Mags.. I mean the Port Arrival time. Platinum could show up whenever they wanted at the terminal, since covid, that's been taken away. I was hoping it would come back.

Mags.. I mean the Port Arrival time. Platinum could show up whenever they wanted at the terminal, since covid, that's been taken away. I was hoping it would come back.
I'm personally not confident that will come back, unfortunately. Now Pearl gets early boarding groups (I think like, 2 and 3), but even they don't get to board anytime they want.

How are the waves? Is there a better beach for body surfing? My 10 year olds love the waves and could play for hours. They also could be entertained with the snorkling. So just trying to manage expectations. We are also spending some time at the ocean on the tail end of our cruise. We have travel bogie boards as I hate buying them each time we go to the beach. How does Disney do this? Can we take them out on the island? If they are not allowed to they keep them until the end of the Cruise?

We have travel bogie boards as I hate buying them each time we go to the beach. How does Disney do this? Can we take them out on the island? If they are not allowed to they keep them until the end of the Cruise?
From the DCL website:

Recreational and Sporting Equipment​

Disney Cruise Line is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable cruise experience for our Guests; therefore, the recreational and sporting items listed below are strictly prohibited from being brought on board. Should any of these items be found in your baggage during the security screening process, they will be confiscated and result in a delay of your luggage delivery until late evening on embarkation day. To ensure swift delivery of your luggage to your stateroom, please leave these items at home.

• Boogie boards
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/guest-services/prohibited-items/

From the DCL website:

Recreational and Sporting Equipment​

Disney Cruise Line is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable cruise experience for our Guests; therefore, the recreational and sporting items listed below are strictly prohibited from being brought on board. Should any of these items be found in your baggage during the security screening process, they will be confiscated and result in a delay of your luggage delivery until late evening on embarkation day. To ensure swift delivery of your luggage to your stateroom, please leave these items at home.

• Boogie boards
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/guest-services/prohibited-items/
So if I bring a prohibited item on board, so I can have them, at the end of the cruise. Is it best to pack them in a separate bag? or does it hold up all of your luggage? Or is it best to do carry on with them and just hand them over when asked?

Last edited:
Any more news on the Adventure launch dates and general how it is going?
I was at Meyer Papenburg ten days ago (I have a reel on instagram Nelegeerts) and the guide told us they still have to get started. They founded a special location in Wismar for it and will be working 650 people on it… we did see the Treasure and parts of the Destiny

So if I bring a prohibited item on board, so I can have them, at the end of the cruise. Is it best to pack them in a separate bag? or does it hold up all of your luggage? Or is it best to do carry on with them and just hand them over when asked?
If it's in your checked luggage, it could hold up delivery of luggage to your stateroom (since they have to screen the bags, pull out the prohibited item, etc.) Best to pack it in its own bag so it can easily be pulled aside.

Any more news on the Adventure launch dates and general how it is going?
Apart from what has recently been released, I haven’t heard that much onboard about the Adventure. People are more talking about the other ships. If I actually do more contracts, I would love to be inaugural Cast on the Adventure!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest