Current Bounceback

RMAMom

DIS Veteran
DH and I leave in 2 weeks, does anyone know what the current bounceback offer is and is it valid through the first week in March.

Thank you.

We are here at WDW now and at All Stars, but haven't seen a flyer for bounceback or any news. We will call the front desk tomorrow and see if there is anything and let you know.
disnemimi

Thanks I'd love to know too! We'll be there in exactly 3 weeks and would love to take advantage of a BB if one is available. Even if I don't see it in our room I will be calling the front desk to ask for sure!

I was just at Pop Century this week (got home Thursday night) and the bounceback offer in our room was the same one that was in our room at WL in December: 30% off all resort levels for various dates through Oct. 3, '09. Discount increased to 40% off for deluxe villas. HTH.

Hi, No bounceback offer at All-Stars. Nothing in the room and front desk didn't know about any right now. Hope the previous poster has the correct info for you. If I would have had time I would have gone down to the front desk to check it out further. Good luck to you all.
Disnemimi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter