csr refurbs - any details yet?

lrf92984

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if they have begun the refurbishing of rooms at the csr? we have res for 12/25-30 and have requested cabanas 9a or 9b. but i've read somewhere that they will begin with this area. if so should we make another request? any info would be helpful!thanks!:santa:

I would love an update on this too,if anyone knows what is happening!!

I too am interested in this. We'll be leaving in 2 months to stay there. Hey, CSR man if your out there I went to your website and I'm confused because your site said they will BEGIN replacing the beds in October and will take about a year?......So what's the latest? Thanks!

The rehab has not started yet.

All the beds have been changed over to queens.

ok thanks! if you hear any news on that how about giving us an update!!! we appreciate it!:cheer2:

The rehab has not started yet.

All the beds have been changed over to queens.

Does this mean the cabanas now also have queens? I know that the Casitas and the Ranchos (per you) already have them. Thanks Buzz = you are the greatest!

Buzz said ALL the rooms now have queens - but I heard (or read) somewhere that because the Cabanas were going to be the first to under go refurb they did not have the queens - anyone know if this is true? If so, we definitely want the queen beds so we'll make a new request. thanks for the help!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter