• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR Pool Slide

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
Is the slide at CSR too much for a 4 yr old? He's done POFQ and CBR with no problem - took a little coaxing at POFQ, but he had just turned 3 at that time. The one at CSR just looks longer than the others, so wasn't sure if it might be too intimidating for him.

I've got my resort selections narrowed down to POFQ, CSR and WL - wasn't sure which pool of the three we would enjoy the most.

I think that he would be fine, my son loves that slide its his favorite of all of the moderate resorts. They will let you catch him at the bottom, and they will also let him wear a life vest on it. Its a longer slide, but its not that high up. We'll be back there in December I can't wait!! :earsboy:

It will just take one try and he won't want to get off of it. But it is alittle intimadating when you standing at the top. Tell him to stay seated and he won't go as fast. If he lays flat, he will zoom down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter