CSR ~ few more questions ~

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! (Hey there Buzz!) 50 days until CSR and WDW! SO EXCITED! (still working on those last 6 pounds!)

More CSR questions!

(1) are there ice machines at every bldg?
(2) are there laundries around, what are hours, cost, busy?
(3) can I get refill mug drinks 24/7
(4) can I just walk into Pepper Market get a free refill and sit down or even leave for the pool?
(5) top floor or ground floor?

THX Sandra

There are ice machines at every building. Usually at the top or bottom of a staircase.

We didn't use the laundry facilities at CSR, so I can't answer that one. I believe they are by the small pools (not the Dig Site). AKL laundry was $2 to wash and $2 to dry. I THINK! Prices are probably similar.

Not sure about refillable mugs...Dig Site and Pepper Market close at 11pm.... both are where you can get refills. You can go wherever you want with your refills.
There are some nice tables outside El Centro overlooking the water. It is a nice place to sit and drink your beverage.

I always like the 2nd floor. The view (if you have one) is better, and you don't hear people walking around above you. Also, there is more 'traffic' around the building on the lower floors. People are constantly walking past your room. We just like it better upstairs. I think it's a personal choice. You may want ground floor so you don't have to lug kids/packages/strollers up the stairs when you are exhausted.

Have a wonderful trip!

Holly

We will be at the Coronado 4/22 - 4/27. We requested the Casitas section. Maybe we will see you in the Pepper Market or on the busses. :-)

Hi SandraC

(1) I link the ice machines are located on every floor by the elevators
(2) Laundries - with your room key you have 24/7 access. $2.00 to wash, $2 to dry (30 mins) and a $1 for soap
(3) Only until 11:00pm
(4) yes
(5) We prefer the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter