CSR - Business Class, anyone stayed yet?

I haven't yet but I just read a post today from someone who was there this week when it opened. I'll have to find it. It's only open 7am-10am for breakfast then reopens 5pm-10pm for snacks and drinks. Nothing hot is served. Pretty much a continental breakfast with juice, coffee/tea, milk, fruit, yogurt, cereals, pastry, muffins, bagels, etc. I think she said cookies, chips/salsa, bagged snacks, soda, juice, water, wine, beer, and sangria at night. I'll see if I can find that thread and post it. Still sounds good to me.

I haven't yet but I just read a post today from someone who was there this week when it opened. I'll have to find it. It's only open 7am-10am for breakfast then reopens 5pm-10pm for snacks and drinks. Nothing hot is served. Pretty much a continental breakfast with juice, coffee/tea, milk, fruit, yogurt, cereals, pastry, muffins, bagels, etc. I think she said cookies, chips/salsa, bagged snacks, soda, juice, water, wine, beer, and sangria at night. I'll see if I can find that thread and post it. Still sounds good to me.

Well....if it isn't going to be open throughout the daytime hours I probably won't spring for the extra $$ then. We are rope drop people and during the time of year I'm going will come back afternoon for a "rest" then back to parks at night......I know I saw on one of disney's sites it was open all day..guess that changed :(.

Well....if it isn't going to be open throughout the daytime hours I probably won't spring for the extra $$ then. We are rope drop people and during the time of year I'm going will come back afternoon for a "rest" then back to parks at night......I know I saw on one of disney's sites it was open all day..guess that changed :(.

The way it's advertised on Disney's site is that it's open "7am-10pm" so if it does close in the middle of the day, that is disappointing. We're in the same boat is you. We'd want snacks and drinks in the afternoon. Hoping some more people will post their experiences soon....

We were just there 1/6-1/10 and stayed business class. The lounge was open from 7-10am for breakfast. Breakfast was orange juice, fruit(watermelon, canteloupe, blueberreis, raspberries, blackberries), mango yogurt, granola, bagels, and pastries. They also had bottles of water and soft drinks out. The lounge then closed until 5pm. At 5-10pm they had out soft drinks, and they would get you beer, wine, or sangria. They had potato and tortilla chips, crackers, and dips. Also, they had hummus and pita chips- and then they had chocolate covered pretzels later. The CMs here were AMAZING!! We loved the lounge. They had two tvs and a few computers as well. They don't have the hours and food offerings like the deluxes- but then they don't charge alot more like the deluxes. We thought we got more than our money's worth!!:thumbsup2

We were just there 1/6-1/10 and stayed business class. The lounge was open from 7-10am for breakfast. Breakfast was orange juice, fruit(watermelon, canteloupe, blueberreis, raspberries, blackberries), mango yogurt, granola, bagels, and pastries. They also had bottles of water and soft drinks out. The lounge then closed until 5pm. At 5-10pm they had out soft drinks, and they would get you beer, wine, or sangria. They had potato and tortilla chips, crackers, and dips. Also, they had hummus and pita chips- and then they had chocolate covered pretzels later. The CMs here were AMAZING!! We loved the lounge. They had two tvs and a few computers as well. They don't have the hours and food offerings like the deluxes- but then they don't charge alot more like the deluxes. We thought we got more than our money's worth!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for this! Is there an extra charge for the alcoholic beverages?

Thanks for this! Is there an extra charge for the alcoholic beverages?

No charge:) I thought I red where it was a cash bar- but not so! They didn't have it out to help yourself- but the CM served you. DH and I had 2 sangrias each- so they don't limit you.

I looked on Buzz's website last night and there is a video of the "special room" or lounge and I really wasn't that impressed, I know it's not Club level of a deluxe but the video did not show that much of a continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine (additional fee) and cheese. It just showed a little bit of stuff, not much food and drink for the extra money, so my question is it worth the extra cost?

pattyw said:

Thanks for the review. Is there any way to contact the staff before arrival, because I have two rooms reserved and would like to request connecting rooms. Also, when the lounge closes at 5, does that mean that the snacks are not available or does it mean that the doors are locked. I was hoping to have some extra space to hang out in the day.
Thanks!

Robbi said:
If it's like other club level food, there will be scrambled eggs, bacon, continental type danishes, cereal, maybe cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, milk, etc.
Have to say I am thrilled about this new offering. We've always been fond of CSR but it will become our weekend place when we're staying DVC. The weekend pts. allotment are nuts and I refuse to use them for that time. We usually fly in on a Friday night and fly out about 10 days later, so 2 weekends at CSR each trip!

None of the club levels at Disney have scrambled eggs and bacon, not unless this is something new.

Thanks for the review. Is there any way to contact the staff before arrival, because I have two rooms reserved and would like to request connecting rooms. Also, when the lounge closes at 5, does that mean that the snacks are not available or does it mean that the doors are locked. I was hoping to have some extra space to hang out in the day.
Thanks!

When we have connecting rooms, I just call the reservations center and have it added to our reservations there. Luckily,we have always gotten connecting rooms.
The lounge does close from 10am-5pm. You have no access. But, we did take some snacks back to our room (drinks, too) and save them for the next day in the fridge.

If it's like the other club levels, it won't be open all day and some alcohol is free and some is not.

If it's like the other club levels, it won't be open all day and some alcohol is free and some is not.

The only alcohol served on Club level is beer and wine..... I wont say free, but it's included in the cost of Club level. Poly cl is open all day. The other club levels close for short periods of time.

The only alcohol served on Club level is beer and wine..... I wont say free, but it's included in the cost of Club level. Poly cl is open all day. The other club levels close for short periods of time.

:lmao:
You said it!

I looked on Buzz's website last night and there is a video of the "special room" or lounge and I really wasn't that impressed, I know it's not Club level of a deluxe but the video did not show that much of a continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine (additional fee) and cheese. It just showed a little bit of stuff, not much food and drink for the extra money, so my question is it worth the extra cost?

I thought this as well, but I guess you have to consider the other benefits as well. For example, you are guaranteed Cabanas 9B which is a prime location for most. The rooms are slightly upgraded with a nicer decor, robes, turn down service, etc. And you have free use of the computers which is nice for someone like me who doesn't like to bring a laptop on vacation. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth the cost also.

It is disappointing to hear that the lounge closes during the day. That certainly makes BC somewhat less appealing, because I had thought it would be available to us when we take swim breaks mid-day if the weather doesn't cooperate with swimming in the evening. I'm still willing to give it a try, though. The location and breakfast are still both considerable perks.

padawans said:

Atrium Club (CR) is also open all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter