• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR and illuminations

presleyg

Mouseketeer
Can you see any of the fireworks from CSR? If so from where? Also I read somewhere that there is bus trans. from CSR to Boardwalk that lets you enter/exit epcot from the international gateway- they said it's a faster way out of epcot after illuminations is this true?

I was able to see many of the high fireworks clearly from the quiet pool in the Casitas section. It was so nice--we were the only ones in the pool! You don't get the full show though--like I said, just the high ones can be seen and the rest fell behind the trees for a somewhat obstructed view. Since we had already seen the show up close in Epcot, it was nice hearing them and seeing what we could without the crowds.

I was able to see the Fireworks just outside of El Centro (beside Lago Dorado) You obviously can't hear the music but it was still a nice sight to behold.

If you hang out next to the lake about halfway through the Casitas section you can see the top of the Dolphin Hotle and the fireworks come up behind it making it look like and erupting volcano. :p

If you hang out next to the lake about halfway through the Casitas section you can see the top of the Dolphin Hotle and the fireworks come up behind it making it look like an erupting volcano. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter