cseca wedding PJ... SBP/AAP/Italy West 4/28/08... Hi again!

Yes very frustrating. As I kill myself on the treadmill each morning, I have to keep thinking of the grand goal! Hahaha

I'm also glad I found them. I really cannot wait for my wedding pictures! And yours too! Our big days are getting very close!

Heck at least you're still trying!... :rotfl:

I know... I'm freaking out. Only 62 more days for me and 58 days before we leave.. :scared:

Just got our floral BEO... blah... :sad2: :crazy2: :sad:
Now onto the task of figuring out what to take out... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Your dress is beautiful! I also LOVE the train!:goodvibes

Thanks Keira!!!!

Your dress is gorgeous! very princessy. I love the train!

Thank you!!!! I am surprised at how pretty the train is too... :lmao:
I can't see it properly when we first got it because we had to pay and run literally... hehe

I love the back of your dress. I looked at several that had detailed trains in similar styles too. Mine has a lot of the embroidery and beading too, I had to have one with all the pretty details :goodvibes

I love the back of your dress. I looked at several that had detailed trains in similar styles too. Mine has a lot of the embroidery and beading too, I had to have one with all the pretty details :goodvibes

Thank you!!
Yeah... I have to go with good beading too. I just love the detailing. :cloud9:

Heck at least you're still trying!... :rotfl:

I know... I'm freaking out. Only 62 more days for me and 58 days before we leave.. :scared:

Just got our floral BEO... blah... :sad2: :crazy2: :sad:
Now onto the task of figuring out what to take out... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

You still have time! Dont freak out yet :) I'm down to 43 days and I'm trying to stay calm!

I had to cut out of our BEO... a lot. My beloved chiavari chairs were cut. I just couldnt stomach paying that much for silly chairs. And we decided to do only a staged exit with pedals with just our bridal party rather than everyone. It actually cut down a lot on the pedal cost. Good luck with the cutting! It's only a little painful I promise :)

You still have time! Dont freak out yet :) I'm down to 43 days and I'm trying to stay calm!

I had to cut out of our BEO... a lot. My beloved chiavari chairs were cut. I just couldnt stomach paying that much for silly chairs. And we decided to do only a staged exit with pedals with just our bridal party rather than everyone. It actually cut down a lot on the pedal cost. Good luck with the cutting! It's only a little painful I promise :)

Only 43 more days for you... !!!! You're so organized that it'll all be so beautiful... :love:

Yeah... I'm thinking of cutting the 3 bottles of fairy tale cuvee... :(

I figure I can splurge by ourselves later on during the honeymoon. I'm not telling DF this yet tho...
sigh... back to the drawing board... :surfweb:

Only 43 more days for you... !!!! You're so organized that it'll all be so beautiful... :love:

Yeah... I'm thinking of cutting the 3 bottles of fairy tale cuvee... :(

I figure I can splurge by ourselves later on during the honeymoon. I'm not telling DF this yet tho...
sigh... back to the drawing board... :surfweb:

I cut out our toast with my favorite....Rose Regale! I decided to get just one bottle for us and everyone else can use their existing drink. I really hated to do it but oh well. We have to make the final payment soon and it's really painful :eek:

I cut out our toast with my favorite....Rose Regale! I decided to get just one bottle for us and everyone else can use their existing drink. I really hated to do it but oh well. We have to make the final payment soon and it's really painful :eek:

:sad1:
I know how you feel... sigh...
I'm already cringing thinking about putting in the first installment.

Well,
I talked to Rose today and God bless her I think she has the patience of a saint. I think I ended up adding instead of taking out... :lmao: Something must be wrong with me.
She said I should NOT be looking at anymore pictures until she comes back with the BEO... :rotfl: I think she's scared that I'll come back with more changes... hehe.

:sad1:
I know how you feel... sigh...
I'm already cringing thinking about putting in the first installment.

Well,
I talked to Rose today and God bless her I think she has the patience of a saint. I think I ended up adding instead of taking out... :lmao: Something must be wrong with me.
She said I should NOT be looking at anymore pictures until she comes back with the BEO... :rotfl: I think she's scared that I'll come back with more changes... hehe.

Hahaha. Carol told me to stop looking at pictures too! I was banned from wedding magazines :confused3 ;)

Right now I'm hoping for a few less guests than we budgeted...keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hahaha. Carol told me to stop looking at pictures too! I was banned from wedding magazines :confused3 ;)

Right now I'm hoping for a few less guests than we budgeted...keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'll keep my fingers AND toes crossed!!! ;)

Wow... it's been awhile since I posted an update.

Next week I'll be working night shift, that means I have the day to work on some wedding stuff hopefully and get some more stuff done.
Can't believe there's only 44 days left...:scared:

But in these past couple weeks I got some stuff done.
1. Sent in for our marriage license and got it back in less than 2 weeks! Man those Brevard county people are quick! :thumbsup2 I definitely recommend doing your license by mail if you don't live in the state.
2. Got my dress bustling done... :yay:
3. Floral BEO all figured out :headache:
4. Put in my first payment installment to Disney... :sick:
5. Have the presents for my family all done :cheer2:
6. Got a haircut
and
7. Made an extra night reservation for our honeymoon :cloud9:

I thought I had figured out my cake but orangetiggs posted some cute cake pics and now I am doubting our choice again... :eek:

Unfortunately today I also found out that one of my uncles who were planning to attend just got diagnosed with some illness and he won't be able to make it... :sad1:
He's one of the 3 closest uncles in our family and I'm just absolutely heartbroken. I just hope that he recovers soon...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle :(

I'm glad you were able to figure out your floral budget! Good job!

It looks like things are coming together! It's coming up so fast :) I havent updated in a while either so maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Hi Marcy!
I was wondering how you're doing... it's getting so close for you... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter