CS out of parks?

lonegirl

Mouseketeer
I believe by the end of our trip we will have some CS credits left over. We are spending our last day at DTD before heading to the airport in the afternoon. Can you suggest CS meals in DTD or at a resort? Does the Boardwalk offer any good CS meals? We are staying at POFQ but will gladly travel for good food! Thanks

IMHO best resort CS is Pepper Market at CSR. Hard to beat ribeye steak, veggies and potatoes (OOP $19.95) for 1 CS credit.

DTD, I'd try Wolfgang Puck Express.

We loved the muffaletta with homemade chips at POFQ!! It was hands down one of the best CS meals we had. DTD offers two of our favorites, Earl of Sandwich and WGP Express. Better yet, they are right next to each other so we were able to split up and get a CS at each and then meet outside at a table and eat together. You can request the food to go at WGP Express, which is helpful if you are leaving soon after. We actually ate ours at the airport :)

We love all of the sandwiches at Earl and WGP has great choices. The only exclusions for entrees are lasagna and ravioli. Bottled drinks are excluded unless you want to forfeit your dessert. I wish I could comment on the desserts, but they were out of creme brulee so I just got a cookie instead. Hope you have a great trip!

For resorts POR and CBR have great food courts

For DTD Wolfgang Pucks Express is a must for us, the food is awesome, the portions are huge

Many people have suggested going to Earl of Sandwich right before heading to the airport to have a nice sandwich packaged "to go" that you can either eat in the terminal or bring on the plane. This is smart and economical as we purchased a meal from one of the deli-type restaurants at the airport and our total for four was almost $60 for stinkin' turkey sandwiches! :rolleyes:

We also have had very good meals at the Pepper Market. Dining plan or not, the servings are very large. Downtown we really like Puck's Express-the Margherita pizza is a favorite.

Best value for CS credit is Pepper Market at CSR.

For Downtown Disney I do Earl of Sandwich Or WolfGang Puck's Express depending on my mood.

I love the chinese chicken salad at Earl Of Sandwich. I also adore the tomato soup. DD lives for their potato salad with a bowl of Tomato soup.

Everything is good at WP Express but I would love to point out to you that the mac and cheese is quite special. Do not knock it off as a kids item. 4 different cheeses equals yum yum yum.

Both places have good iced tea type drinks which is important to me. I am sad that Earl went up in price. They used to be one of the best places for people paying with cash in the entire property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter