CS, Carryout. How Easy?

earthyfamily

Mouseketeer
Is it relatively simple to get your CS to go? We want to get the kids something at one CS restaurant in MK and a different CS meal for dh and I at another restaurant. Would this be hard to do or no? Do they give you to go packaging if you ask for it or no? TIA!

We haven't done take out everywhere, but at Epcot, the WS CS have styrofoam containers for takeout. This past trip, my DW and I had a wonderful meal from Morroco and Japan while sitting on our balcony at BWV. It was awesome!

I've never done it at Magic Kingdom but we've done it a ton of times at Epcot. Son would get nachos at Mexico, husband would get a cheeseburger at America, and we'd all eat at China where I would have beef fried rice and egg rolls. Norway didn't understand us at first when we wanted our open faced sandwiches to go but they did get it after a while. The counter service at Japan does to go as well.

The all time "I can't believe they did that" was when a friend wanted us to bring her back a turkey leg from Disney World. When my husband told the kiosk person that, the turkey leg was triple wrapped in foil. They were going to put it in a bag but we already thought ahead and had a large Ziploc ready to go.

You shouldn't have any problem at all.

That's good to know! I've been wondering the same thing! DH and I have been eying different menus at several of the park CS. It would be great to get one of the meals to go, and just eat at the other restaurant. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter