Cruising Podcasts

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
Hi Everyone. My girls and I are going on PCC 2.0 and since they are not active on posting (yet) or listening to the Pod Cast, I'm trying to find all the podcasts that talk about cruising. I found the shows on 11/12/08, 02/25/09, 03/04/09, and 03/18/09. I've heard a reference to Crusing 101...I think it's an older Pod Cast when Bob was still with us. Does anyone know which Pod cast this?

I found these very helpful in preparing for Podcast Cruise 1.0.

It was my first cruise, so I felt overwhelmed. These (and the boards) helped to lessen that feeling. (Links follow the dates)

The DIS Unplugged Podcast Disney Cruise Line Primer Series
February 25, 2009 DCL Primer Part 1
March 4, 2009 DCL Primer Part 2
March 18, 2009 DCL Primer Part 3
March 25, 2009 DCL Primer Part 4

That is all I can recall with the crew specifically talking about cruising. (Tips and such, not deals or promos.)

Thanks, I found a few others, but no real information other than new packages. This should be enough to get the girls some infomation. They keep asking me questions, and I keep telling them....listen to the Pod Cast or read the boards.

Thanks, I found a few others, but no real information other than new packages. This should be enough to get the girls some infomation. They keep asking me questions, and I keep telling them....listen to the Pod Cast or read the boards.

Please also let them know that whatever question they have, someone here will be willing to answer it. And if they have that question, someone else probably does too. But the other person might be a little shy about asking, so they should ask--for their own curiosity and others' as well.

Bump! Also, I'm (re)downloading
01/15/08-Trip planning 101-DCL
10/16/07-Tips and secrets from DCL

Don't forget to "cruise" the cruise boards.
I find them interesting and entertaining!

Just thought this might deserve a bump. If I was looking for it, I am sure someone else is too.

Bumping this...with all the talk of Christmas in todays show....it gets one in the mood..

The shows on these dates have some cruise info on them... Not sure what as it has been a while since I listened to them.

12/11/07
07/30/08 - Christmas and DCL.
09/30/08

The shows on these dates have some cruise info on them... Not sure what as it has been a while since I listened to them.

12/11/07
07/30/08 - Christmas and DCL.
09/30/08

Thanks for these Tracey, I think I might be spending the weekend listening to podcasts :goodvibes

Thanks for these Tracey, I think I might be spending the weekend listening to podcasts :goodvibes

I listened to all four DCL Primers, now I'm going to listen to the others....I get more tips everytime I listen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!