Cruised many times, but not on Disney

lovedvc

Mouseketeer
I've been on a lot of cruises over the years and have traveled to Disney many, many times, but never cruised Disney before. I've was just looking for information on what I should be doing in reference to plans for the cruise. We will be traveling in August of 08 on the 4 night cruise from Port Canaveral. Any ideas or information would be greatly appreciated.

I have not yet cruised, but many people love the passporter books. I just ordered one for the cruise and will order another one for the world and can't wait to get it to start planning. Also, just reading trip reports and surfing through the threads will get you alot of info. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter