Cruise transportation question

We did a transfer from All Star Movies to the Port to get on the Disney Wish. They picked up our luggage at 7:15am and loaded it onto a box truck with everyone else's luggage, it was cool to see. We had breakfast and hung out in the lobby, there was a desk dedicated to DCL and I talked to a man there and he checked us in and gave us our bus boarding pass. He reviewed our birth certificate/passports and gave us a paper with what bus we'd get on (2 buses showed up).

We ended up leaving the resort at around 10am and arrived at the port at 11:10. We got off and they showed us where to go in the terminal for the security line and we were on the ship by about 11:45am. Took us a little longer cause they had to give us a receipt for our sound machine, it was in our room when our room was ready.

All in all it was a super easy process and we'd gladly do it again!
Did you have to wait for your boarding group to be called or did they let you in early? We got 11:45 and BG7.

Did you have to wait for your boarding group to be called or did they let you in early? We got 11:45 and BG7.
Oh goodness, I hope for my sanity that it’s as close to a walk on as a WDW transfer to P.C. could be. DM is the epitome of impatient and dear God help me if she has to wait especially in a line. ☠️☠️☠️ lol. That’s why we usually try to get the latest PAT possible hoping that the masses have already passed through and we can just walk on. 😅😅😅

ETA: Pray for me. Lolol.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter