• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak,

I love the red leather book, wow! Could I get a couple for very dear friends?

Disney Magic
WBTA September 2010 (somewhere if possible)
Magical Memories
Angela and Dennis

Disney Magic
Magical Memories
Marilyn and John

Hi Jordak, If, possible could you make a couple magnets for me? 1) Disney Wonder license plate saying: CRUISE #2 Apr 10 in left corner. and 2) "Got Verandah" magnet with - Disney Wonder April 18-22 2010 - written on bottom.
Thanks so much.

Jordak,

I love the red leather book, wow! Could I get a couple for very dear friends?

Disney Magic
Magical Memories
Angela and Dennis

Disney Magic
Magical Memories
Marilyn and John
Thanks, glad to see this one being used.

Hi Jordak, If, possible could you make a couple magnets for me? 1) Disney Wonder license plate saying: CRUISE #2 Apr 10 in left corner. and 2) "Got Verandah" magnet with - Disney Wonder April 18-22 2010 - written on bottom.
Thanks so much.
sure, no problem

For Anyone Cruisin on the Dream. Can add Family name down the sides as well.

Sept2011.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the Got Verandah. Can you make one for me with Disney Wonder April 11-15 2010? Your work is realy great.

Just wondering if the magnets you attach to the backs of the "magnets" we will put on our stateroom door will be ok to go through security at the airports. They won't trigger the alarm or be confiscated, will they?:rolleyes1

Thanks!

DisneyDeb

Just wondering if the magnets you attach to the backs of the "magnets" we will put on our stateroom door will be ok to go through security at the airports. They won't trigger the alarm or be confiscated, will they?:rolleyes1

Thanks!

DisneyDeb
I'm pretty sure I had mine in carry on suitcase and they went thru no problem.

I am wondering if anyone has had success having FedEx/Kinko's or any other place make their magnets? I went last night and they won't do because of needing a copyright release from "Disney". Is everyone making their own? :confused3

Thanks,
Tonya

Made my own; went to Office Max and got sheets; Avery brand and then just put them through your printer and the print very nicely.

I am wondering if anyone has had success having FedEx/Kinko's or any other place make their magnets? I went last night and they won't do because of needing a copyright release from "Disney". Is everyone making their own? :confused3

Thanks,
Tonya

I make my own magnets (easy, just print onto card stock and stick adhesive magnets onto the backs. I also laminate my card stock graphics before applying the magnets). BUT last fall I had autograph books, a journal and an activity book made up for my kids. I called Staples business Depot ahead of time and said they were made by me, using graphics found here and there. They had no problems, they printed the books with no issues at all.

Hi Milliepie

Could I get a few names (with alphabet fill) thanks so much !

Nana Cathi (Tinkerbell)

Grandpa Art (Mickey)

Sara (Twilight)

Patti (Minnie Mouse)

Mickalya (Princess)

Billy ( Mickey Pirates)

Jennifer ( Minnie Pirate)

Once you get started on these it's hard to stop !

Thanks so much for your time !!

Cathi
:tinker:

Finally got these finished up for you. :goodvibes

For CZKMOM and my tweacked version of the kids cake: For the thumbnail graphics, click on them once to enlarge in my photo bucket, then click again for full size before saving.

czkmom1.jpg
[/IMG]

czkmom9.jpg
[/IMG]

Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]

Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally got these finished up for you. :goodvibes

Oh, these are wonderful and so much fun ! Thank you so much !
You are all so talented and kind to take the time to do all these disigns for everyone .....like I have said before, you are adding magic to our adventure !

:tinker:

milliepie
Hi I just wanted to say that I have been looking at master pieces all day and I am blown away by them. My family and I are going on out first disney cruise in may and I was wondering if you had time to make me pieces that I could use on the door. I would like:
4 deck chairs with names:
Dale,Jennifer,Breanna, and Mackenzie with the Disney Wonder May 16-20 on it and across the bottom saying our first disney cruise
Also something cute and girly with the princess on it with Mackenzie on it.
Finally if you could make something for a birthday for Judy.
Thank you so much and keep making those wonderful pieces
Breanna

Here you go. :goodvibes

So much talent here...

Where do you guys get your base images?

For me, I find clips of what I need on various clip art sites or doing a google search. Most of what I do is made from scratch, I draw it or I fix the pic to make it the way I want it. A lot of playing around with the graphics for me.
I have a black template mickey head, but my 3d mickey heads, I drew from scratch. It all depends on what you want to do.

Here is a link to a post on the creative boards where you can find a ton of clip art sites.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36014707&postcount=5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter