Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I'm fairly new to DISboards and taking my 1st Disney cruise on May 10th. I was telling my co-worker about DISboards and she's taking her 5 yo nephew to WDW in May. This will be his 1st WDW trip! She is interested in some WDW door signs.......could someone share the thread to WDW door signs? I can't find my way around DISboards quite yet :confused3.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello there! I'm fairly new to DISboards and taking my 1st Disney cruise on May 10th. I was telling my co-worker about DISboards and she's taking her 5 yo nephew to WDW in May. This will be his 1st WDW trip! She is interested in some WDW door signs.......could someone share the thread to WDW door signs? I can't find my way around DISboards quite yet :confused3.

Many thanks in advance!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2049720
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1915843
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2088889

also there are several more on the Disign boards. The thread you are posting on has several people that will also help you with some.

DisneyWallpaper_080301_1024-1.jpg

Can I use this one? We sail on Easter Sunday. :)

By LParente "Can I use this one? We sail on Easter Sunday."

DisneyWallpaper_080301_1024-1.jpg

Enjoy, do whatever you like to it, that is why I share the blanks. Thanks Bevtoy for bumping it up. direct link to full size

Don't know if anyone has posted anything similar to this but this is one of my fave J-Depp moments lol
edit.jpg

OK time to stop procrastinating and work on homework lol good night all

Hi, Rhonda! I haven't read thru the over 100 pages since I was here last, so I don't know if you're still doing these...but if you are, could you make a change for me? We've had to switch our dates to Dec 4-11, 2010, still on the Magic. The names stay the same, Keith, Jodi, Katie & Kody.

If you get a chance, that'd be great! Of course, there's no rush. LOL We're not leaving anytime soon! If you can't, that's fine too!

TIA!! :worship:

I found these doing a search for new graphics. Thought someone might be able to do something with them. Sorry if they were posted already. :)

Been playing around with this a bit

SimbaTimonedit.jpg

SimbaTimon.jpg

You could put Hakuna matatta however u spell it...
Hakuna Matatta Means no Worries on Castaway Cay....

Or something Like" But Simba I dont want to get back on the ship".

I dont know I will think a little more to see if I can think of something better.

donald_800.jpg

scuba.jpg

findingnemo_wp_02_1024.jpg

classic_wp_05_1024.jpg

classic_wp_04_1024.jpg

Scrooge-McDuck-Thanksgiving-Dinn-1.jpg

Feel free to erase my text on the TG one and add your own!:goodvibes
I got a new computer and can't remember how I downloaded the Disney font :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter