Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bevtoy

bevs_toy
When I want to laminate something I just buy the sheets at Walmart and do it myself.

This was what we were looking into doing.....

Does anyone have any sort of idea what the cost would be for lamination services at Staples (or Office Depot or the UPS Store or Kinkos......)

PurdyBertnie

"I got my swim trunks and my flippy floppies, I'm
I thought I would offer my advice here. I purchased a Scotch Brand laminating machine from walmart for like 20 dollars and I buy the little lamination packets to go with the machine, the packets are around 7 or 8 dollars for 20. I originally bought the machine to use for school (education major lol) and then I discovered the added bonus. This is IMO a very cost effective way to do a whole bunch of magnets since the actual little magnet pieces are only a couple of dollars.

• ericamanda01

<font color=deeppink>Some people dream in black an
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but ebay is a great place to buy magnetic paper. Last year I got 25 sheets for $20. It was a matte finish and the same quality as what I have bought at Staples.

• PurdyBertnie

So I got brave (and bored) today and decided to try my hand at this magnet business it isn't great but I thought I would share and see what ideas you all have...

first the original

now my edit

Queen2

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a
    So I got brave (and bored) today and decided to try my hand at this magnet business it isn't great but I thought I would share and see what ideas you all have...

first the original

now my edit

Very nice:flower3:

PurdyBertnie

I really like this picture too but had some trouble deciding what to put on it any suggestions would be great.

This was all I came up with lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES