Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bevtoy

bevs_toy
This is the place to post photographs, text, graphics and links that have magnet possibilities or potential. So come on and share with fellow DIS'ers so we can be more creative.

I just reorganized my collection so some of the post pictures have disappeared. Post what you create from the collection here or post a request if you have one.

Be sure to share the original work that hasn't been altered or written on so others can add their own text or designs to them for their own use.

allstarted.jpg

Here is a picture I altered by taking a place mat from the kitchen, scanning it into a picture program and cropping it. The bad news is that it has some lines in it that were a part of the design, but I still like it.
image1.jpg

This is a scanned 4 block postage stamp. I have lot more but I want to wait and see if others are interested in sharing graphics for cruise magnets that are basically free of personal text.
20050630_DisneyStamps.jpg

Oh man, I have been hoping for something like this for so long... I know I'm not the only graphics-challenged person out there! I don't have any of those fancy programs, and don't have a way - or a clue! -- how to remove other people's text from a picture, or where to find the pictures in the first place.

Thank you so much for starting this!!!

I have a free account from Photobucket. They have a simple program that allows you to save pictures from your PC to their site. When you save the picture on their site they give you a URL right beneath the picture. You post the URL and it will either show the picture or take someone to the picture when they click on the link. It doesn't have to be Photobucket, there are lots of free image hosting sites out there.
http://photobucket.com/register.php?link=topmenu

I would like to share.
How do I post them from my computer to here?
Do I save them somewhere first?

This is a poster I cropped down to rid myself of a lot of text. My problem is that when I try to enlarge a lot of graphics they get fuzzy or grainy looking.
Disney052.jpg

This is the place to post pictures, graphics and links to graphics that have magnet possibilities or potential. So come on and share with fellow Disers so we can be more creative. The idea is that they won't have been altered or written on so others can add their own text or designs to them for their own use.

Great idea! Our cruise is about 4 months away and it's time to get crackin'!

Bevtoy, thank you so much for starting this thread. I don't have a creative bone in my body and this is really helpful. However, now I need more help in knowing what to do with these. I use a mac if that makes any difference.

Anyone have instructions on how to take the graphics and make them into something useable for the magnets? I need really dumbed down instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!