***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to add names onto the chairs?

Beach_chairs_mmpp.html

Can you please make us the Mickey Eastern Caribbean map with San Juan?

St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay
December 1st - December 8th

With the Fantasy in the Right Ear

And MoranClan anywhere.

Thank You

Bob

Thank you for posting the map. I used it, edited it a bit for better quality and made your Mickey head for you. :goodvibes

Can you please do this one with the Eastern Carribean cruise to Puerto Rico and St. THomas

Date: Nov 3-10
Ship: Disney Fantasy
Underneath can you put: Election Day Escapees

Hi Millie-

It has been totally crazy here. I have an inbox of PM's and emails I haven't had a chance to answer. Just got home and wanted to wind down for a few minutes, so I'm here. Do you happen to have one with the Hawaii itinerary?

I'll be back in touch soon hopefully. Only 3 more weeks of soccer!!

Judy

I made one each for the 14 and 15 night itinerary. Which did you need? Hope you got some well deserved rest. :goodvibes

Thank you so much to both of you for the Pooh face Mickey heads. They're both adorable! My little guy is going to be thrilled!! :)

Milliepie, I can post the list of ports for the Seattle-Alaska cruise, is that what you mean? I don't know how to take a screen shot of the map from DCL though. I'm sorry.

Does anyone know how to add names onto the chairs?

Beach_chairs_mmpp.jpg

We are doing our 1st Disney cruise on the Fanatsy on April 7th. We want to do the magnet exchange but don't know how to make a personalized image. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

To get names on the beach chairs, just ask the DISigner who made the image to add them for you.

For the image you posted about and any others you want, keep in mind that some DISigners make blanks that you can customize yourself using a paint program, others prefer that you ask and then they will add the names for you.

I'm still struggling. I have used the download from photobucket and the images are still stretching out sideways and are distorted. One is good, but the others won't download correctly. Help please!
Are you still having trouble with downloading? If so, which images are causing the issue?

:goodvibes
All for now. Good night!

THANKS for the ticket !
I might have made a mistake in my earlier request. I had asked for fill in names and I guess you might not do those , so the mickey heads will be fine . This was for :

Carolyn....Princesses incl Ariel
Theo ...... Villians
Gavin...... Villians
Nate....... Pooh & friends
Liam...... Seseme Street ( OR Pooh & friends )
All on the DREAM

Sorry for the confusion. I appreciate your time & talent ! :flower3:
Gina

I made one each for the 14 and 15 night itinerary. Which did you need? Hope you got some well deserved rest. :goodvibes

I'm doing the Inaugural one 15 night one April 29-May 14,2012. Finally took down all the Christmas stuff this past weekend. We just haven't been home.
Thanks again. I will post it on the thread as well because I know a couple were asking. Gotta get lunches made. :hug:

Millie-

would you please create for me:

Harry Potter Hat: Olivia

Alaska Bear: Aug 2013

Thanks so much!

Victoria

Thank you Cruisecrasher and Milliepie. I know our cruise is almost a year away, this is just one less thing off the list.

To get names on the beach chairs, just ask the DISigner who made the image to add them for you.

For the image you posted about and any others you want, keep in mind that some DISigners make blanks that you can customize yourself using a paint program, others prefer that you ask and then they will add the names for you.

Are you still having trouble with downloading? If so, which images are causing the issue?

I have no idea who designed this one but If I could get this picture with the words Crusin the Dream Dec. 2nd 2012 and then get the names Rick, Melinda and Jade on one of them and then on the second one have the names Richard, Jenny and Kay on the chairs on that one. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.pirate:

I have no idea who designed this one but If I could get this picture with the words Crusin the Dream Dec. 2nd 2012 and then get the names Rick, Melinda and Jade on one of them and then on the second one have the names Richard, Jenny and Kay on the chairs on that one. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

I have no idea who designed this one but If I could get this picture with the words Crusin the Dream Dec. 2nd 2012 and then get the names Rick, Melinda and Jade on one of them and then on the second one have the names Richard, Jenny and Kay on the chairs on that one. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.pirate: If it would not be too much trouble then get portholes with tinkerbell sitting in them for each of the above names. I greatly appreciate your talent and your help.

Cruisecrasher, can you please make me 3 mickey heads for our May cruise:
1) Rapunzel mickey head with Nicole on it
2) Pooh mickey head with Lenora on it
3) Philadelphia Phillies mickey head with Michael on it

Thank you so much!

Milliesky please could you add our dates and ports to this picture:

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/AlaskaDCL.jpg

21st May to 28th May - Vancouver, Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Seattle.

And our names to this one:

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/MickeyMinniepolarbears.jpg

Claire & Mike

Also could I have a Mickey head with a map in it please of the Alsaka cruise? Do I need to provide the map? I couldn't work out how to copy it. Its this one just with Seattle added!

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...Cruise/DCL Mickey Heads/Alaskaitinerarymh.png

And can I have this one with our dates in the left ear instead of the USA flag?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/DCL Mickey Heads/amukflagmh.jpg

Also this one with a name in each ear?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...Flag and Camouflage Mickey Heads/Ukflagmh.png

Did I ask for too many, I just like them all! No rush don't go for 3 months yet.

Ooops they were a bit big sorry, i'll change it.

OMG can I have one more? This one but our date:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/rXc3fAKB/Wonder_Alaska_Cruise_August_30.html

Sorry to ask for so many i'm just so excited. If its too many just pick which ever ones you want to do.

Cruisecrasher I absolutely love your mickey heads with the names. Is it at all possible you could do some up for me?

The run down would be

Dan = Donald Duck
Brenna = Pirate Minnie
Danielle = Chip & Dale (Dale if you can only use 1)
Alyssa = Belle (Tink as well to see which she preferred)

If you could do these I would be forever grateful! This is the first time for me making a request like this, so I hope I did it right.

Millie-

Harry Potter hat-Mary
Harry potter hat- Stacy

cruisecrasher-

Mickey head fireworks and ship....can I get one ear with Disney Magic logo and other ear to say February 4-11, 2012

TIA!!!

Milliepie - If at all possible can i please get "the beach chairs" for the Dream Feb 9-12, 2012
1st Wayne, Monica, Jeremy, Cameron & Chance
2nd Jason, Heather, Noah & Max

i know its asking alot but if you have any extra time i would love to get a port hole with the kids names any character will do i will put their ages if that helps any. I feel terrible, we usually have our door all decorated and i have not started on anything!
Jeremy -14yrs
Cameron - 13yrs
Chance- 11yrs (will be his birthday during the cruise)
Max - 11 yrs
Noah - 13 yrs

Thanks so much!! You helped on our last cruise & everyone loved our doors!!!

Finally got a chance to upload these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter