***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, no problem. Milliepie will be able to help you with the other request.

Thank you so much!!!! We really appreciate it. I have a few more requests, but please don't feel that there is any rush. I know you must be overwhelmed with requests and I really think you are just wonderful for the things you do for everyone here! I hope you know how much joy your designs bring!!

Mandi- anything Figment
Michael- anything Pirate Mickey and the (animated) March Hare
Chloe- anything Mickey Mouse
Dylan- Tigger

Amy- Tim Burton Alice
Patrick - Tim Burton Mad Hatter
Jacob- Tim Burton Cheshire Cat, Tim Burton & Animated March Hare, Any sorcerer Mickey
Tyler- Stitch
Ana- Jesse from Toy Story

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Thank you Jordak!

That's all for now but....... once the rest of my family sees them they might want one too :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:flower3::flower3:

May I please request the following please:

Can you come up with something that has these quotes by the man himself Walt Disney

1."A man should never neglect his family for business."

2. "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." (This one I would like to go across the top of door, with classic mickey theme)

3. Jessie from Toy Story licensee plate Plate for DD3 Priya

4. Tinker Bell licensee plate- Gennifer

5. The Wonder licensee plate for: Gennifer and Priya (Anyone in the port-hole...surprise us)

Aristocrats licensee plate- Stacy
"Wondering when my Ship will arrive"

Something like a letter,scroll or post it note, message in a bottle (IDK) from Walt or Mickey to Patric that says: "A man should never neglect his family for business." You will be missed.

A Princess and the Frog Logo/theme (box thing that has the movie title is in it, but I would like it to read)
Princess & The Mommy
Breezin to the Ba hams
Sept, 26 2010

Thank you so much for being the cherry on top of our trip:wizard:

Greetings,

I know the name fills are a tad bit time consuming, but if your time allows can you do : http://dc250.4shared.com/img/2650042...minniefill.png). I have been trying not to ask, as I read in one of your post you had so many of them to do and it takes a little more time than the others, but I just could not hold off any longer.... but if not that is fine :littleangel:

Names: Gennifer and Priya (if it will take to much of your time then just one for DD3- Priya

Thank you

Milliepie,

Could i have this done 3 ways with
From Sue & Fred
From Val & Mark
From Debbie

Thanks so much in advance!!

[/QUOTE]

Jordak,
Looking to do one of your magnets for our FE gift. Hoping I could get the Wonder as the puzzle. Sail dates of November 7-11, 2010. If you are able to add FE gift somewhere on it it would be great.
Thank you so much!

Wow! I just found this thread and you are amazing. What a great talent you have!

I was hoping you might be able to help us with a few magnet requests We love the design with the deck and railing. Would it be possible to get one with 3 deck chairs : Tom, Melisa & Ryan? With Cruisin’ the Magic at the top and Western Caribbean 2011 at the bottom?

One like this http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...onderBlank.jpg
With “Ready for a little Magic?” at the top
And on the scroll –
Ryan, Pack your bags, You are cruisin’ to the Westin Caribbean!
February 5-12, 2011
Your Pal, Mickey

Lastly, one license plate – I like the black/white/red one with the porthole – maybe with Mickey or Donald in the hole. Disney Magic at the top and RYAN in large block type letters.

Thank you so so so so much! You are awesome!

Melisa and family!:goodvibes

Thank you so much! Can I bother you for one more design? The license plate one with Kaylee on it (Dream) can you make 4 of the same with different names? I would need Heather, Sean, Nano, and Nana....Thanks so much, everyone loves them and cant wait for our cruise! :thumbsup2

***Just noticed there are different characters lol it really doesnt matter. Your stuff is very cool!
a mix for you

Sure, no problem. Milliepie will be able to help you with the other request.

Thank you so much!!!! We really appreciate it. I have a few more requests, but please don't feel that there is any rush. I know you must be overwhelmed with requests and I really think you are just wonderful for the things you do for everyone here! I hope you know how much joy your designs bring!!

Mandi- anything Figment
Michael- anything Pirate Mickey and the (animated) March Hare
Chloe- anything Mickey Mouse
Dylan- Tigger

Amy- Tim Burton Alice
Patrick - Tim Burton Mad Hatter
Jacob- Tim Burton Cheshire Cat, Tim Burton & Animated March Hare, Any sorcerer Mickey
Tyler- Stitch
Ana- Jesse from Toy Story

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Here you go

MilliePie .. I'm loving this idea .. would you be able to change the wording to 'The Really Posh Secret Suite' please?

I couldn't think of anything funnier so that will have to do!

Also, Mick and I are on the MV of the Dream in January and we, plus all the DIS'ers that are going would love to have a generic door magnet that we could personalise with our names etc.

Jordak has kindly already done some work on a few, but I was wondering if we could trouble you for your imaginative ideas too please?

Obviously we'd like the words 'Inaugaral cruise' or perhaps 'Maiden Voyage' .. 26th Jan 2011 is our cruise date, perhaps the DIS logo? and we don't mind about a picture ... let your creative juices flow!!

Many thanks

Joa
x

I posted the Inaugural cruise one, but I forgot I made this one for you too. I liked it so I used it as my avatar. :goodvibes

May I please request the following please:

Can you come up with something that has these quotes by the man himself Walt Disney

1."A man should never neglect his family for business."

2. "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." (This one I would like to go across the top of door, with classic mickey theme)

3. Jessie from Toy Story licensee plate Plate for DD3 Priya

4. Tinker Bell licensee plate- Gennifer

5. The Wonder licensee plate for: Gennifer and Priya (Anyone in the port-hole...surprise us)

Aristocrats licensee plate- Stacy
"Wondering when my Ship will arrive"

Something like a letter,scroll or post it note, message in a bottle (IDK) from Walt or Mickey to Patric that says: "A man should never neglect his family for business." You will be missed.

A Princess and the Frog Logo/theme (box thing that has the movie title is in it, but I would like it to read)
Princess & The Mommy
Breezin to the Ba hams
Sept, 26 2010

Thank you so much for being the cherry on top of our trip:wizard:
I can give you what i already have, but i just don't have time to make something new.

Wow! I just found this thread and you are amazing. What a great talent you have!

I was hoping you might be able to help us with a few magnet requests We love the design with the deck and railing. Would it be possible to get one with 3 deck chairs : Tom, Melisa & Ryan? With Cruisin’ the Magic at the top and Western Caribbean 2011 at the bottom?

One like this http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...onderBlank.jpg
With “Ready for a little Magic?” at the top
And on the scroll –
Ryan, Pack your bags, You are cruisin’ to the Westin Caribbean!
February 5-12, 2011
Your Pal, Mickey

Lastly, one license plate – I like the black/white/red one with the porthole – maybe with Mickey or Donald in the hole. Disney Magic at the top and RYAN in large block type letters.

Thank you so so so so much! You are awesome!

Melisa and family!:goodvibes

RYAN-3.jpg

Jordak,
I need to impose on your kindness once more. Could I have another license plate. Do you have Captain Mickey? The name would be Bella, month September and instead of a state Queensland, Australia. I really would appreciate it.

Corinna

Jordak,
I need to impose on your kindness once more. Could I have another license plate. Do you have Captain Mickey? The name would be Bella, month September and instead of a state Queensland, Australia. I really would appreciate it.

Corinna
Not yet but i will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!