***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I could get 4 plates:

Mickey and Minnie Dream Plate = Costa
Castaway Cay Beach = Thom
DCL Logo = Thom
Pirate Mickey with Map = St. Aubin

Could the plates have Disney Dream February 2011 B2B on them (no B2B on Thom DCL Logo plate)?

We were also wondering if you could create a sign for our families? We want to make shirts for our 10 family members that are going on this trip. We would love if you could incorporate the fact that we are going to be spending 7 days at WDW followed by a B2B Disney Dream Cruise. Our cruise dates are Feb 6 - 10 and 10 - 13. We were also hoping :rolleyes1 that you could use all our first names (Robert, Denise, Sammie, Kenzee, Josh, Natalie, Isaac, Carolyn, Barry and Sue) creating a mickey logo with 2011 in the middle. What do you think? I hope this is not asking too much.

Thanks so much:flower3:,
Denise

Hi Milliepie,

I'm not sure if these are still on your request list or if I have missed them... Just thought I would check with you...

Thanks so much!

Trisha

Hi,

A few more requests for our crew...

Alexandra's 6th birthday -- October 1, 2010; Disney Magic (Transatlantic Cruise)... She likes all things Princess...

Would you also please make:

Toy Story:
Zachary
Phillip

Princess:
Emily
Samantha

Thanks Again!! :yay:

Trisha

Hi Milliepie,

I'm not sure if these are still on your request list or if I have missed them... Just thought I would check with you...

Thanks so much!

Trisha

I have them written down, but I think I asked you which ones you wanted. Name fills? Let me know. :goodvibes

Hey Jordak-
Just wanted to make sure you knew that I was just teasing/joking around with you on my last post. Was thinking about what I said and was hoping I didn't offend/upset you in any way, as that was not my intention. :flower3:
I enjoy hanging out on this thread because everyone here is so friendly and positive, unlike some threads I have come across on the DIS. The designers and DIS members here remind me that for every crazy person on the other threads, there are many more sane people out there who understand and embody the Disney spirit. :wizard:
Have a great night!
Mindy

Hey Jordak-
Just wanted to make sure you knew that I was just teasing/joking around with you on my last post. Was thinking about what I said and was hoping I didn't offend/upset you in any way, as that was not my intention. :flower3:
I enjoy hanging out on this thread because everyone here is so friendly and positive, unlike some threads I have come across on the DIS. The designers and DIS members here remind me that for every crazy person on the other threads, there are many more sane people out there who understand and embody the Disney spirit. :wizard:
Have a great night!
Mindy
Oh i totally took it as joking around. I meant to reply and then started getting busy as the thread moved along and forgot to reply so sorry about that. I know what you mean about the other threads. There's a couple DIS members that really drive me nuts that always have negative, self righteous opinions regardless of the topic so i just tend to stick to this thread. :) Once again i didn't have any issues with your last post and it's all good!:thumbsup2

Marty

Jordak, my DH is a big fan of Volkswagen Beetles. When we were teenagers, his first car was a 1973 Super Beetle convertible, yellow with a black top.

Is there any way you could make one of your magnets with Mickey and Minnie driving that kind of car, with a license plate that says Mike & Jane? If a classic beetle isn't possible, I'm sure he would be just as happy with one of the newer Beetles.

If it's not possible at all, I understand. Just thought I would ask, just in case. I thought it would be a cool surprise for him.
It was a challenge but i think i can fake it enough for it to work. Couldn't find a 73 so settled on a blue and white 79 that had no tires so don't examine it to close. :)
Beetle.jpg

I was wondering if I could get 4 plates:

Mickey and Minnie Dream Plate = Costa
Castaway Cay Beach = Thom
DCL Logo = Thom
Pirate Mickey with Map = St. Aubin

Could the plates have Disney Dream February 2011 B2B on them (no B2B on Thom DCL Logo plate)?

We were also wondering if you could create a sign for our families? We want to make shirts for our 10 family members that are going on this trip. We would love if you could incorporate the fact that we are going to be spending 7 days at WDW followed by a B2B Disney Dream Cruise. Our cruise dates are Feb 6 - 10 and 10 - 13. We were also hoping :rolleyes1 that you could use all our first names (Robert, Denise, Sammie, Kenzee, Josh, Natalie, Isaac, Carolyn, Barry and Sue) creating a mickey logo with 2011 in the middle. What do you think? I hope this is not asking too much.

Thanks so much:flower3:,
Denise

Here is part of your request. I really wasn't sure what to do with the Mickey logo. You would think that would be super easy to do but it was really causing me problems for some reason so the time i got that done i just didn't have any ideas what the rest should be like so pretty much gave up on it. As for your other request, i will start working on it soon. I have a few custom designs i am trying to work on at the same time so may take a little time but i do have an idea for it.

It was a challenge but i think i can fake it enough for it to work. Couldn't find a 73 so settled on a blue and white 79 that had no tires so don't examine it to close. :)
Beetle.jpg

I think I'm speechless. We loved that car a great deal and we were so upset when his parents made him sell it because they wouldn't let him keep it on the driveway when it needed mechanical work. He has regretted it ever since.

This made me tear up a bit! Thank you so much. It is perfect!

Here is part of your request. I really wasn't sure what to do with the Mickey logo. You would think that would be super easy to do but it was really causing me problems for some reason so the time i got that done i just didn't have any ideas what the rest should be like so pretty much gave up on it. As for your other request, i will start working on it soon. I have a few custom designs i am trying to work on at the same time so may take a little time but i do have an idea for it.

You are amazing.....Do you ever sleep?!?!? I will be anxiously awaiting your designpopcorn::

Denise

Jordak,

Thanks again for spending so much time making our vacations more memorable.

This will be my 3rd cruise with plate requests to you and my family always loves the keepsakes.

Could I please get the following 4 plates?

1 and 2. Two version of the Mickey_Minnie porthole for the Wonder,*
one copy with the name 'Andersons'
wnd copy with the name 'Sullivans'

3. One copy of the dcltrips magnet,
replacing all of the trip names with the following names, ship name and dates.
Names: John, Linda, Johnny, JoAnn, Koka, Jessica, Emma, Cora
Ship & Itinerary: Wonder Bahamas
Date: August 2010
Fill the slots in whatever combination makes sense to you.

4. One copy of the 'on the Wonder' magnet,
With 'Bahamas August 2010' as the only text on the bottom.

Thanks again,
3MBCruisers

Jordak,

Thanks again for spending so much time making our vacations more memorable.

This will be my 3rd cruise with plate requests to you and my family always loves the keepsakes.

Could I please get the following 4 plates?

1 and 2. Two version of the Mickey_Minnie porthole for the Wonder,*
one copy with the name 'Andersons'
wnd copy with the name 'Sullivans'

3. One copy of the dcltrips magnet,
replacing all of the trip names with the following names, ship name and dates.
Names: John, Linda, Johnny, JoAnn, Koka, Jessica, Emma, Cora
Ship & Itinerary: Wonder Bahamas
Date: August 2010
Fill the slots in whatever combination makes sense to you.

4. One copy of the 'on the Wonder' magnet,
With 'Bahamas August 2010' as the only text on the bottom.

Thanks again,
3MBCruisers
Is 'on the Wonder' mine? I am drawing a blank to what design this is. Can you describe it? Thanks

Beetle.jpg

This is adorable!! Well done if I may say so.

I've never owned a VW but my next door neighbor finally had to replace her early 70's Beetle; maintenance was just too expensive. I know she misses it.

I know I have a pic of Admiral Donald somewhere and I can't for the life of me find it. :confused3

Anyone have a good pic of him they can send my way so I can do a Mickey head? :)

thanks for the last designs - they are great
waiting on my magnetic paper to arrive now

we just got an addition to our cabin so i would like to request three more if possible?

sleeping beauty license plate - Lydia - July

Tiana mickey head - Felicia

sleeping beauty mickey head - MaryBeth

Thank you so much!!!

Milliepie,

One more request please. Do you have a Happy Birthday with the pooh Characters? I am looking for something for my DD's 10th Holly.
We set sail for her first cruise on her actual Bday! How fun is that!

Thanks a million! You are so creative!

She is super lucky! Here you go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter