Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took the floor markings out, so I think it’s gonna be a while, unfortunately
Well at least my latest trip to Casey's was getting a free brownie for my birthday lol. I'll cherish that moment forever.

Or til I get to go again

Well at least my latest trip to Casey's was getting a free brownie for my birthday lol. I'll cherish that moment forever.

Or til I get to go again
I’ve actually never eaten at Casey’s. Could never get over the smell of the hotdogs wafting into the clothing store next door. Or having to walk through the ketchup that was usually all over the floor in the portion you had to walk through to get into that store when heading back up Main Street. :duck:

I’ve actually never eaten at Casey’s. Could never get over the smell of the hotdogs wafting into the clothing store next door. Or having to walk through the ketchup that was usually all over the floor in the portion you had to walk through to get into that store when heading back up Main Street. :duck:
You push through all that for corn dog nuggets :)
Im with you though, can't stand the smell or the mess, that's why i was so happy when they added mobile ordering, a quick in and out for those nuggets, then sit on the hub grass

Every time I see mentioned a restaurant is reopening I die a little bit when it isn't Casey's
They took the floor markings out, so I think it’s gonna be a while, unfortunately

I think it'll have to wait until capacity is lifted for the Emporium so the outdoor queue doesn't run by Casey's and up towards Crystal Palace - unless they can somehow move the Emporium queue somewhere else.

As for the corn dog nuggets, I like mine to be... not sure if I can put this so it doesn't offend anyone... good.

Last edited:

Never eaten there myself either. My wife refuses to eat or even smell hot dogs in general so not worth the aggregation

Im with you though, can't stand the smell or the mess, that's why i was so happy when they added mobile ordering, a quick in and out for those nuggets, then sit on the hub grass
Not a big hot dog fan, but there is something nostalgic about getting one a Casey's. So every trip they were open, at least one lunch, we would be sitting eating a Casey's Hot Dog and people watching.

My daughter had a hot dog at Cosmic Ray's in September that tasted great. Is it the Casey's hot dogs just sold there temporarily? If it was, I get the hype.

YES.

I never waited in that line. We only went when they started mobile ordering. Nothing better than having my corn dog nuggets and view of the castle.

DH just mentioned yesterday that he's baffled I've never had a corn dog before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter