Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance disney is offering park hopping or fast passes for well known vloggers? I've seen 3 of the more popular vloggers today posting that they've park hopped today and/or "missed using fast past+". Could they use them to test out or tease the return of these things or are they lying or am I mistaken and misreading? I can't stop thinking about it!!

Ooh which ones? I want to check it out.

Without knowing context yet my guess is it’s just special privileges that aren’t worth being read into.

Is there a chance disney is offering park hopping or fast passes for well known vloggers? I've seen 3 of the more popular vloggers today posting that they've park hopped today and/or "missed using fast past+". Could they use them to test out or tease the return of these things or are they lying or am I mistaken and misreading? I can't stop thinking about it!!
It’s possible they are Club 33 members who have been allowed to park hop from the reopen.

Prince charming dev is one. He was at HS this morning and shared on his insta stories "I've missed fp so much" while scanning into a toy story ride then the same day is on flight of passage. He's never said he's a club 33 member but then again I might have missed it.

Prince charming dev is one. He was at HS this morning and shared on his insta stories "I've missed fp so much" while scanning into a toy story ride then the same day is on flight of passage. He's never said he's a club 33 member but then again I might have missed it.

He said he missed the FP line so much, could it just be that is he is for some reason using a child swap or some other pass of that nature to get in and need to scan his band?

The hopping is 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think they would need to experiment with vloggers though, my best guess is just special access for some reason.

Well the FP thing could easily just be a recovery FP which has been given out when the ride breaks down.

As for the park hopping, maybe he had a reservation at 1 park and then bought another ticket for another park and didn’t pair it with his MDE for them to recognize that he was already in another park?

Well the FP thing could easily just be a recovery FP which has been given out when the ride breaks down.

As for the park hopping, maybe he had a reservation at 1 park and then bought another ticket for another park and didn’t pair it with his MDE for them to recognize that he was already in another park?
I wonder if he did the VIP tour.

But @Shelby Schroepfer said 3 Vloggers have mentioned it. All 3 would have had to spend the money on tickets (or been Club 33) and that just sounds unlikely...

If he was doing a VIP tour or being brought in with a Club 33 member, he probably would have hinted at something special coming in one of his previous vlogs, or on SM.

I don’t think it too crazy to think they could be getting special access so they can write about how the new park hopping system works. Because it’s gonna be a new system if it comes to be.

I think you might be right. Just trying to talk myself into it not being the, getting ready for park hopping and get my hopes up for Ryan or Andy to come in here and kill the magic for us

I don’t think it too crazy to think they could be getting special access so they can write about how the new park hopping system works. Because it’s gonna be a new system if it comes to be.

Yeah definitely, I was thinking more along the lines of how they loaded up the invited Disney Creators with tons of FP when they #hosted them, giving them a totally different experience than your average park goer.

Yeah definitely, I was thinking more along the lines of how they loaded up the invited Disney Creators with tons of FP when they #hosted them, giving them a totally different experience than your average park goer.

But I feel like it would be strange for them to want these guys to advertise on a highly watched YouTube/IG content that they can park hop and make people that may watch their content, but don’t scour the Disney news sites to see that it’s not actually available.

But I feel like it would be strange for them to want these guys to advertise on a highly watched YouTube/IG content that they can park hop and make people that may watch their content, but don’t scour the Disney news sites to see that it’s not actually available.

Yeah, that’s also true. But also wouldn’t be the first time they provided an unavailable (or very out of reach) experience to influencers along the same lines of their unrealistic classic ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter