Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had over 95,000 test results. I think that’s the most I’ve seen. Fortunately for Floridians everyone is allowed to be tested. Thanks for the update
Not sure where your number came from, but the source I read said fewer.

“Friday's data, which also included 435 more people hospitalized because of COVID-19, came from a total of 64,356 conducted tests.”

I love Festival of Fantasy and try to catch it at least once per trip but I always watched from Frontierland so it would wrap up faster and I could take advantage of beating feet to Big Thunder or Adventureland right after while wait times were still low. It also helped from a navigation standpoint, cause the only bad thing about trying to ride stuff during the parade is half the park is cut off and it's hard to get around.

I also happened to get on Big Thunder during the fireworks once and got some pretty amazing views of them as a happy accident.

Mine Train during the HEA finale is FABULOUS. I timed it perfectly thanks to a tip from Tim Tracker. lol

I’m willing to bet Desantis will end up making masks mandatory there. He was urging Disney to reopen. I don’t see him pushing them and then cutting people out of coming

I love Festival of Fantasy and try to catch it at least once per trip but I always watched from Frontierland so it would wrap up faster and I could take advantage of beating feet to Big Thunder or Adventureland right after while wait times were still low. It also helped from a navigation standpoint, cause the only bad thing about trying to ride stuff during the parade is half the park is cut off and it's hard to get around.

I also happened to get on Big Thunder during the fireworks once and got some pretty amazing views of them as a happy accident.
Mine Train during the HEA finale is FABULOUS. I timed it perfectly thanks to a tip from Tim Tracker. lol

We had that happen on Mine Train our last trip! It was most definitely a happy accident!
:D

I know you did a complete 180 on this whole thing, but come on now. Ryan has been asking people not to post numbers since this thread started.

He asked us not to discuss them to any great extent, not that data couldn’t be posted. And while you didn’t include that portion in quotes, I already said I was moving my discussion of it to the appropriate thread.

He asked us not to discuss them to any great extent, not that data couldn’t be posted. And while you didn’t include that portion in quotes, I already said I was moving my discussion of it to the appropriate thread.

Ok. I read this multiple times and don't know what I failed to include in quotes? Did you edit it?

ETA why on earth would this post make someone angry? Lollll

Last edited:
So annoyed the parks are opening tomorrow and we’re past what a reasonable person would consider early July and surprise surprise, no passholder email.

Here I go on hold. 🙄

The AP refund vs extension situation is the new “soon”. Except I don’t think “soon” exists this time

The AP refund vs extension situation is the new “soon”. Except I don’t think “soon” exists this time

I know they like to play around with technicalities when it comes to seasons and opening things, but dang can’t early July just mean early July? 🤦🏻‍♀️

My first ever ride on Big Thunder was a rainy-ish night. We had a nighttime FP for Splash (after the major downpour) and then ran over to BTMR since no one appeared to be there, it was maybe a 10-minute wait (forgot about fireworks). Fireworks had started right before we loaded. So cool for a first time ride!! (Never was able to time it that way again, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter