Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that seems like a terrible idea unless they make everyone put their masks back on before disembarking - or only let people off row by row. You are always in close proximity with others as you get off the ride and make your way back out of that area.
Not only that, the air flow from one guest section will likely vortex out of their section into the party behinds section around the dividers anyway.

Masks should definitely stay on!!

Honestly that seems like a terrible idea unless they make everyone put their masks back on before disembarking - or only let people off row by row. You are always in close proximity with others as you get off the ride and make your way back out of that area.
I’m sure they’ll announce something like that. Probably just like when you leave dining. I’m glad to see things like this. There is no need for overkill.

I’m sure they’ll announce something like that. Probably just like when you leave dining. I’m glad to see things like this. There is no need for overkill.
Exactly my thoughts. Too much overthinking, just trust they know what they are doing or maybe don’t go if you don’t. I can’t wait to go. This may be the best trip ever, I am looking forward to low crowds. 😁

The “please wear face coverings and cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing” announcement cutting into the Main Street area music is... interesting. It’s just new and different.

and anyone who (like me) thought the castle was finished and cranes would be gone, don’t fear, Ichabod is still up working on the castle. 😂

03DCAFB0-C1C3-4CB7-94AA-3404BF2FE080.jpeg

The “please wear face coverings and cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing” announcement cutting into the Main Street area music is... interesting. It’s just new and different.

and anyone who (like me) thought the castle was finished and cranes would be gone, don’t fear, Ichabod is still up working on the castle. 😂

View attachment 506987

Walt and Mickey arent wearing masks. Obviously Disney isnt enforcing the mask policy

Exactly my thoughts. Too much overthinking, just trust they know what they are doing or maybe don’t go if you don’t. I can’t wait to go. This may be the best trip ever, I am looking forward to low crowds. 😁
Me too! Ppl keep saying low crowds won’t necessarily translate to low wait times, but I’m ok with that. I just want a break from the mob of constant ppl & be able to walk around the parks & enjoy the atmosphere. We are not once in a lifetime ppl. Just got back in March, going next week & will go in nov. so there is no ride that I have to ride.

Really? Do you typically lose a lot of stuff on that ride? I think most grown adults are capable of holding on to their personal items on a mildly bumpy ride.
No. My point was, masks are pretty snug on your face. I can’t see them falling off at all if you don’t take them off. A greater chance of losing/dropping a mask once it’s off, especially with children.

I think they want people in their cars waiting, not congregating outside security, right?

The earlier they let people into the lot, the more they’ll congregate building up a crowd right? They probably just don’t want people waiting around?

A little late, but I agree...and car lines are easy to stagger...you only let folks in and parking every 15 seconds or so...you close entry to the lot til 10 minutes before open, and you do slow parking from that point...

Total social distancing win...even if not as fun...

Some more on the security areas/testing new screeners

Apparently at AK you leave everything in your bag (and I guess they then check you if the machines notice anything) but at MK you have to put your electronics and metal items in a clear bag and leave the rest of your stuff in and then go through the scanner

Also, there are vending machines for masks if you don't have one (cost $2)
https://blogmickey.com/2020/07/disney-world-face-mask-vending-machine/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter