Cruise 10/11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, we'd put Mickey Ears on it and Disney ScavengEars at the top. He also thought we might want to add something at the bottom like:
WANTED: PINKY
REWARD: 50 Bonus Points

Whatever everyone wants is fine with me.

Tina :)

Originally posted by cdnmickeylover
Bette -- I feel for you. It is sunny here though and it's supposed to get up to 12C (sorry can't convert at the moment) on Sunday. I don't think we have any more snow in the forecast but we have enough here to melt that it will be weeks before we see the ground.

Hi Fiona,
we not only use the same units of measurement, we also have the same temparature;) 12ºC/54ºF. Down in Munich (250 miles southeast of Frankfurt) they even scratched the 70ºF-mark (21ºC). We'll get such warm weather next week :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Anja and I hope that our week in Berlin will also bring fair weather. Berlin has two wonderful zoos and many, many parks, which can only really be enjoyed with the sun shining.

Tina ... I got your version with their "banner" on it but something must have been wrong with how I viewed it cause it was on 3 pages. Can you send me one that is one single 8.5 X 11 page?
Other ?- How does it look when you make it smaller for kids size shirts? I have some yellow paper at home that I can run it off on to see how it will look on yellow shirts. Maybe you can send it to everyone on Eric's list for al to see and give input. THANKS!

:( I am so bummed ... snowing again and Art said the roads were slippery again ... I HATE SNOW! (Oops, I think I've said that several times!)

Check on you all tomorrow ... Tonite is my favorite TV night!

Cathy with @ C

I just sent it to everyone, so they should have the Southernmost Scavengerhunt Logo with Pinky and the additions I added with Graff.

What do you all think? He doesn't mind us using it. He thinks we'll get noticed and get help more easily.

Cathy,

I think what happened with the printing is that I tried to maximize the surface area for the iron on with the lettering and design. You have to set the left/right and top/bottom margins to almost zero or whatever your printers minimum is.

It loooks great on yellow! I transfered it onto a yellow t-shirt and the pink and green really looks nice with the yellow. The lettering at the top and the bottom match in style and color for balance. Pinky has Mickey Ears that I found from a picture of Mickey Mouse. The banner and flamingo are from Graff at the Scavenger Hunt.

It definitely is like an advertisement and commercial, but we are on a hunt for "Pinky" and that is the company. Graff says it will help us get noticed so we can get help more easily.

We can use yours, this, or a combination of ALL. Whichever, is fine with me.

Guys,

Just wanted to say hello. Sorry I have not been around but I have been busy!

Had freezing rain here today but supposed to be 50 tomorrow.

Have a good one!

dan

Cathy, Thanks for the fax! Love the logos! Also think II instead of 2 is a good idea. The logos got all my Dis-crazy co-workers very jelouse. ;) ... Ha Ha! I love it!
I got my Disney Visa card today! Love the "Member Since Day 1" line. LOL
Rich, we have to get together on the ship to swap "twin stories"!
Have you ever gone to the bar in NYC that has all twins working there. I would love to check it out someday.
Greeting to all, weekend is almost here. Yipeeeee!
Later, Ave'

Think the logo looks great Tina.

Picked up the 7 foot catfish yesterday afternoon and I took some photos.

Dan not to rub it in;) but it was almost 70 here yesterday. Hope that some warmer weather heads you way soon. Only trouble with that is flies and mosquitoes.:mad: Tell pooh nate and the rest we said hello.

Rosemary did survivor go the way you expected las night??

Mike

Hi all -

Sorry that I haven't been around, but work has been crazy. With the layoffs last week, I picked up a lot of new work, plus I had already been training on a new job anyway. The next couple of weeks are going to be hectic, to say the least!!!

We're heading to WDW tomorrow for the day and I know that at least 2, if not 3, people asked me to pick up some pins for them. But, with everything that's been going on, I can't find my notes. I think that it was eshannon and @GoofyNut, but I don't remember. Can you refresh my memory?

Take care....

Oh, and Tina the logo is great!!!

Wow, I just realized that we're almost to 3000 posts. Wow, we've been busy, huh? Anyway, I just checked my PMs and found that @GoofyNut was one of the people that wanted pins.

Cathy - you wanted the Goofy and Pluto pop-top pins, right? Anything else?

And, if anyone else wants anything, let me know and I'll do my best!!!

Hi Folks,

please don't send any big files like layouts for T-Shirts, logos, photos, etc to our Cruisetoberfest-Mailbox. Our free Yahoo-mailbox only holds 4 Meg and is very easily overloaded. If you want me to have a look at the files, please use my AOL-account as shown on our list.
The main reason for this: When the Crusietoberfest-mailbox is full, it won't accept any additional mails and new crusiers don't have another way to contact us.
Thanks for your cooperation :D

For this weekend we don't have a reason for an update so far. I'll do an update -if necessary- next week. If a list-update is not necessary, I'll do an update of the deckplans with all our staterooms labeled.
Tomorrow I'll be in the office :mad: and after that Anja and I will visit Gramps to have some cake & coffee and prepare the invitations for his 90th birthday in May.
And tomorrow the pilot-movie of "Enterprise" will have its premiere in Germany. 17 months after the US-start (I remember Mary/RellingTwin posting that he has to cancel here cruise, because she didn't want to miss the movie ;) )
I'm looking forward to it. I' didn't really like the Next Generation, Voyager and DS9, but I hope Enterprise will be better.

Amy ... That's right Goofy (of course) and Pluto pop-top pins. Hope you don't mind. I'm not insane about the pin collecting BUT I do have my favorites.

Eric... I just saw that they may have a Shuttle launch in the fall. Not sure, when. You may want to check it out.

Art just got plans to build a porch rocking chair ... So I guess he'll be MIA in his workshop. Have a feeling I'll get tagged to do the sanding when he's done. Big Kids ... Big Toys!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Cathy with @ C

Originally posted by @GoofyNut
Amy ... That's right Goofy (of course) and Pluto pop-top pins. Hope you don't mind. I'm not insane about the pin collecting BUT I do have my favorites.

Eric... I just saw that they may have a Shuttle launch in the fall. Not sure, when. You may want to check it out.

Art just got plans to build a porch rocking chair ... So I guess he'll be MIA in his workshop. Have a feeling I'll get tagged to do the sanding when he's done. Big Kids ... Big Toys!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Cathy with @ C

Cathy,
thanks for the info. There WAS one scheduled for 10/02/03, but I think with the shuttles grounded after the tragic loss of Columbia they won't stick to the plan :(
We originally planned to spend a week at Cocoa Beach to see the shuttle-launch, but rearranged our plans and spend this week at the Gulf Coast and meet Amy, Chris and Emily (Have fun at WDW!!!). But we will travel to Lake Buena Vista on 10/02 and if the launch takes place we will perhaps just hurry over to the Space Coast to see it.

Talking about pins: My sister goes to Disneyland Paris in April and I gave her €40 and told her to spend it on as many pins as available for that sum for my American friends. I also have a look at Ebay-Germany to obtain some Euro-Disney pins for all the addicts in our group ;)

Amy..have fun at WDW!

Are there any childen in our group who are crazy about
POKE MON? I found some cute Poke mon magnets for sale on E-Bay and thought I would get them if any kids (besides mine) are into that stuff.

Eric., I really like "Enterprise", but then I really liked "Voyager" also. I did not care for Deep Space Nine."Enterprise" has a really great theme song. I'd be interested to know if it is translated into German or if they change it altogether.It's called "Faith of the Heart".
Eric, when are you going to get your sister on a cruise?:p

Just a quick note. I won't be in Cruise Chat tonight. Not sure what is going on tomorrow morning, so I can't commit myself to SAT CHAT.

Mike - I enjoyed Survivor very much last night. Thanks for asking.

Eric/Mary - We also watch Enterprise. Didn't it debut during Cruisetoberfest I?? We are enjoying the show pretty much, some episodes more so than one or two of them. I really enjoyed Voyager (I think Rich did too). We at first hated TNG until they finally settled into their characters and developed them a bit more. The first season was so stiff and phony! We watched DS9, but were never really into it. Now - Babylon5! We were into that!

Well, this quick note is longer than I planned. Have a great trip Amy and Chris! Have a great weekend everyone else!

Well, sort of.;) We are going to see Crosby, Stills, and Nash in Pensacola! Tickets go on sale tomorrow, concert is May 2nd. I'm sooo excited! First time we have ever gone to a concert together.
:smooth:
I have to be up early tomorrow for our 2nd Anual March of Dime Garage Sale. It starts at 7am so people will be getting there around 6am:rolleyes:
Tina, love the logo. I think between you and Cathy we can find a great design.
Got to run and pick up our pizza.
Later, Ave'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!