CRT - split reservations

tkbbmom

Mouseketeer
We are going in Nov. and have never eaten at CRT. Since we're celebrating dd's graduation we'd like to try it for breakfast. The day we would like to go I can't get a reservation for our family of 6 -- however, I can get a reservation for the same times for a party of 3/3 or 4/2. Can I expect that we'll be side by side for the tables? Or should I just keep trying?

If this is important, then I would call the dining line and tell them the dates of your stay and then let them find an ADR, since they can easily and more quickly look at a range of dates compared to you just looking one day at a time. Then, you can build your trip around it.

We are going in Nov. and have never eaten at CRT. Since we're celebrating dd's graduation we'd like to try it for breakfast. The day we would like to go I can't get a reservation for our family of 6 -- however, I can get a reservation for the same times for a party of 3/3 or 4/2. Can I expect that we'll be side by side for the tables? Or should I just keep trying?

I would not assume you would be anywhere near each other I would just keep trying Do hope you get it :)

You can ask to be near each other when you check-in, but there is no guarantee that two tables of the right size will open up at the same time next to each other. If it's important that you be seated together, I would keep looking for an ADR for the right number of people.

You still have plenty of time so keep checking online to see if a table for 6 opens up. It sounds like you have a specific day in mind, but you will have a better chance if you're willing to be more flexible about the date or meal. Phone CMs see the same availability.

If you decide to keep the 3/3 or 4/2, when you check in let the CMs at the podium know you would like to be seated together or close together. They will try their best to accommodate you, but as far as "expecting" to be seated side by side, it is a request so there is no guarantee, especially if it is very busy. If being together is important, it is best to keep checking for a table for 6 - multiple times a day if necessary.

Best bet at tables together is an ADR when they open. We had a party of 7, and broke into 5 and 2 (my BIL and SIL were celebrating an anniversary). They gave them a great window seat, and we were just behind them - still could talk but it let the princesses focus on DD a bit and on the anniversary couple but let us be together.

I had friends that booked a mid-lunch ADR for a group of 8 and were split 4/4 about 3 tables apart... just luck of the draw, I suppose.

When we went a few years ago we had 17 in our party and sometimes had as many as 3 different dining reservations, always within a few minutes of each other. When we got there we always told the CM that we were all together and we were always able to seat either at a long table or at tables next to each other. I know there isn't a guarantee but I think the CM really do try to work with you. You might have to wait a little longer but I bet you would be seated close to each other.

If this meal is not your first day in the park, you can stop by CRT early in the trip and discuss with them. We did this at Garden Grill last year, stopped in a day or two early and discussed that we were booked at 2 tables, manager said they would accommodate us. On the night of our meal, our entire group was able to sit together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter