Crowd Pictures

MK Crowds at Futureland at noon on 4-3-08
MKcrowdsNoon.jpg

Upon further inspection, I think this is actually in front of the castle. the date and time are correct though.

I have pics of ride wait times, but wanted to stick to crowd pics since the average wait times for rides are available elsewhere. I'd never seen a thread dedicated to crowd pics.

Tell me where?

Ok I have never seen Soarin that packed. Wow! I guess I too have been spoiled by going in Sept/Oct/Nov.

MK 11-11-08 12:56 pm
picsdisneyset01067-1.jpg

I thought I had more crowd pics from this vacation but I guess none really show the crowds.

I have a love/hate thing going on with the May pics. We always go in early May, I love seeing all the flowers for the F&G festival BUT now everyone will know our "secret" time of year to go when they see these low crowds! lol J/K Thanks for the pics all, only 118 days to go!

Any mid June pictues? I'm hoping it won't be as bad as some of those before Easter pics. *fingers crossed*

Yeah it was not crowded at all LOL. We like ran onto every ride. It was so nice. It was a Wednesday and I find that MK is not as busy on a Wednesday. IDK why though. That night watching the fireworks was so nice too. People were not on each others laps there was plenty of breathing room.

The other parks were about the same. May is a very nice time to go. We were there from the 5-14.. going this May from the 3-12. can't wait. Oh and it did not rain once. Not a drop. Love it.

I've read your TR and im excited to hear this info!! May looks awesome! We will be there 5/10-5/17 never been in may so i was a bit worried!

These are from February 2-9, 2008. It coincided with Mardi Gras.

Entering MK on the 3rd around 3PM.
DSC01404.jpg

DTD around lunchtime on the 4th
DSC01492.jpg

DHS at RD on the 6th
DSC01619.jpg

DHS around 10 AM
DSC01644.jpg

Epcot at RD on the 7th
DSC01714.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

World SHowcase at lunchtime on the 7th

DSC01745.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

*faint*

Man, I've gotten spoiled going to Disney in early February. I think I would just turn around and go back if I saw those crowds. Guess I'm not that hard-core. :)

I'll be sure to post crowd pics when we get back.

that goes triple for me.
that is exactly what i am afraid of ! OMG i pray and hope it's not like that. :eek:

I would actually like to see pics of wait times....You just never know about crowds, a show could have let out, anything....wait times tell the story for me....unless there is 3 people in your pic at 3 PM in fromt of the castle....:lmao:

Me too. Wait times are the name of the game for me. :thumbsup2

I nominate we use wait times when referring to crowds. :goodvibes

Yeah it was not crowded at all LOL. We like ran onto every ride. It was so nice. It was a Wednesday and I find that MK is not as busy on a Wednesday. IDK why though. That night watching the fireworks was so nice too. People were not on each others laps there was plenty of breathing room.

The other parks were about the same. May is a very nice time to go. We were there from the 5-14.. going this May from the 3-12. can't wait. Oh and it did not rain once. Not a drop. Love it.

Your pics are just what i wanted to see.

We had tentatively planned a Dec 2010 trip for when our two sons would be done with finials and we could sneak in a Christmas trip before the crowds got crazy. Well I just check Pitt's website today and they are going to done on the 18th in 2010 which I think is too close to Xmas for a week long trip.

They will be done with spring term the last day of April in 2010 so we are now looking into a first week in May trip.

I also like the no rain, we were there this year during TS Faye. Got got everything dry this week. :goodvibes

July 27th 08 Pool at the Pop

disney2009.jpg

Around 10:30 Am MK July 28th

disney2109.jpg

disney2111.jpg

Parade (3pm?)
(note the road separates the crowd that is not one huge mass of people)
disney2158.jpg

disney2161.jpg

Crystal Palace (6:30ish)

disney2279.jpg

Wow! I figured May would be packed! That's awesome!

No it really isn't.

Oh and you know what I just realized..that pic was not around 3ish...more like 5ish.... We got to MK around 3 that day and I met up with my MOH and BM that day in front of the castle a little after 5 so that was when that pic was taken.

Your pics are just what i wanted to see.

We had tentatively planned a Dec 2010 trip for when our two sons would be done with finials and we could sneak in a Christmas trip before the crowds got crazy. Well I just check Pitt's website today and they are going to done on the 18th in 2010 which I think is too close to Xmas for a week long trip.

They will be done with spring term the last day of April in 2010 so we are now looking into a first week in May trip.

I also like the no rain, we were there this year during TS Faye. Got got everything dry this week. :goodvibes

To me it is the best time to go. I'm hoping with the way the economy is it will be even less crowded.

Also wanted to add; Re wait time, even with the large crowds they were not horrible. We waited no more then 15 min for most things like Snow White, Peter Pan, ect. Dumbo was around 40 min wait. The FP attractions all had long wait times but that was easy to get around with FP. We would grab those and ride the smaller rides while we waited. I would have to say Disney does a great job at crowds. The only time I was utterly frustrated was after fireworks. Admittedly thought I am a rookie and tried to leave the park as soon as the fireworks were over. We smartened up our second night there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter