• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crocs for the littlest DISers?

wrighter

DIS Veteran
Quick check: What is the youngest you've put your little ones in Crocs? How small do they run? I'd love to get some for my DD, 1, but am wondering if this is just a bit much?

I'd love to hear that everyone puts their littlest ones in Crocs!

The smallest I have ever seen them are 8/9 which is the size DS was wearing since he turned two so you may be out of luck. Plus at one I doubt they would be doing much walking so I would let them just go barefoot most of the time they are riding and get some other type of velcro closure sandal for when they want to walk around.

:teeth: My littlest one wears them, but she's 6. :teeth:

But seriously, my friend at work just told me this morning that her litttle grandson has some already and he's just 6 months old. Not sure if they're authentic crocs or knockoffs, or where they got them for him, but I can ask her and find out. I think a one-year-old would be just precious in them! :wizard:

Check the crocs site and there is a place to find out who sells them in your area. Somewhere on here there was a website and I know they have them to fit little ones that age. You will just have to look for them. I do know Dillard's which is a high end department store in our area carries them, and so does some of the sporting goods stores.

They defintely come that small. My DNephew, 1 in June has a pair. Don't know for sure if they are real crocs. I'll try to find out where they got them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter