Crime Blotter: With a HUSBAND like this, who needs enemies?

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
Wife’s Out, Husband’s In

A L B U Q U E R Q U E, N.M. — It was nice of Charles Allen to go to the Bernalillo County jail to pick up his wife, but he probably should have let her take the bus.

Allen, 35, allegedly drove to the jail in a stolen truck, which he parked in a handicapped spot outside the police and sheriff's headquarters.

"It's not a good idea to pick up your wife in a stolen pickup," said Michele Arviso Devlin, a spokeswoman for the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department.

"The car was parked illegally in a handicap spot and unoccupied," Devlin said. A deputy noticed the pickup and then realized it belonged to a friend of his who had recently reported his truck stolen.

Officers checked the license and then waited for Allen to return to the vehicle and arrested him.

His troubles weren't over yet, however. Inside the vehicle, police say they found crack cocaine and a pipe. Allen was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle and possession of a controlled substance, among other charges.

Police did not release the name of Allen's wife or why she had been jailed.

They had no comment on how she got home.

LOL! I'm surprised the truck wasn't a cop's truck.:teeth:

I wonder what his dw will drive when she goes to try to get him out of jail.;)

Ah oh! I acually know a couple of guys who would do something that stupid. I guess they're everywhere after all and not just in my neighborhood.

Bad hubbie... parking in the handicap space.. how dare he..

I don't think she will be missing much while he is in jail.. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter