Credit question for you???

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
Me My husband and sister (3A) are in one room on one ressie. Are all of our credits lumped together or do we each have our own credits on our card. Thanks for your help. I have used the plan before but it was just me and my husband and nothing to worry about.

My understanding is that they have to be lumped together. My daughter and I are going down soon with my friend and her daughter. We're sharing a room, and I called the hotel and asked if they would be able to put half of the meal credits on her key card and half on mine. They told me they could not, that they had to be all lumped together since they were under one reservation number.

As an aside, they said they ARE able to tie her key card to one credit card and mine to another.

It's silly, but I'm so worried that she's going to use all the snack credits and that I won't have mine left to get cookies to bring home to my boys!

Each key has access to ALL the credits that are given to the room reservation...for convenience, this enables one member of your group to their key to pay for your group's meal, rather than having to run several different keys to pay for one group's meal...and as you understand...this also allows one person to use more than their fair share of credits, if you are separated...

Thanks for the info. This is what I was afraid of. Oh well I guess I have to keep track of who is getting what. Snack credits were my big concern as she snacks all day long. Yikes, I am in trouble. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter