Cramped aircraft seating court case - ruling

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
Do you remember the recent case against JMC brought by a passenger on a 'cramped' transAtlantic JMC flight? The court found in the passenger's favour - Case ruling
which hasimplications for both the airlines and passengers.

It was on Teletex Hilary, the Judge was asking for more room to be made between seats for passengers comfort. I think its a good idea.

Although I would welcome a bit more legroom, I'm sure that this would lead to higher prices for flights. I think all airlines are working on pretty thin margins these days, and if they are compelled to remove seats from their planes they will have to recover their lost revenue from somewhere. The likely target is us poor punters...

Regards

Rob

I quite agree. Less seating on planes means more expensive tickets. The long haul operators are existing on tight margins and I doubt they will simply absorb the loss of revenue . Simple but sad economics. The consumer will foot the bill as always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter