Craig appreciation post!

For someone who moaned for months how naff Toy Story land was going to be, he seems to be really enjoying it now it's open

I'll have a fanclub card for Craig too. :) Also love when Kylie appears especially her reaction over the giraffes, that's absolutely me!

I love that Craig and Kylie are obviously SO perfect for each other - they truly balance each other out, and are so obviously not just spouses, but each other's best friends, and equals. They truly love an respect each other. I've said the same ting about (and to, via FB) Michael and Carol. And it makes me wistful that I don't have that in my life. So heartwarming to see these days!

Craig is the perfect combination of respect for his subjects, fun and sarcasm. Plus I love the Universal podcast only because he hosts it with Ryno, we don't even do Universal lol. Although I love the genuine fun of he and Kylie, I love he and Ryno together even more I think. Best is when all 3 do vlogs. I miss all the quickie food vlogs - I need more.

For someone who moaned for months how naff Toy Story land was going to be, he seems to be really enjoying it now it's open
I never said once I wouldn’t enjoy it. I said it wasn’t going to be as amazing as people were making it out in their dreams and it isn’t a game changing experience, but it’s cute and very kid friendly which I expected. Being a realist and a negative Nancy are separate things and I was working as a full on realist.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words in this thread.

Craig does so well at his job that I listen regularly to the Universal show, and I am not a big Universal Orlando fan.

I’m a big Kylie fan. She is adorable and reminds me of one of my nieces.

And I always crack up when Ryno films close-ups of Craig eating. As Eeyore-ish as you sound sometimes, you’re a really good sport, Craig. :)

I so enjoy the shows & Craig does a superb job at it all! I am amazed at all he does, TBH; with all the technical production, then being so knowledgeable about all the parks & so professional on the shows. I'm so very thankful he also cohosts the Universal edition!!! I haven't been to Disney since 2014 & haven't been to Universal since 1991, so needless to say, I'm learning alot from the shows (we are going to both attractions week of Christmas, yikes!!!!). I enjoy Craig's sense of humor so much, but I also learn alot. Thank you so much, Craig!!!

Craig is freakin' amazing. He works tirelessly and appears to be spot on, especially with the amount of content that is produced. I have so much respect for him. And I absolutely love how his face lights up when he does segments with Kylie. They're a perfect team!

Additionally, when he gives his thoughts on topics (movies reviews specifically), I find myself agreeing with him a vast majority of the time. He has some really great insight and makes his point succinctly and in a very relevant way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!