CP vs. 1900 PF

Which breakfast is better?

• Crystal Palace

• 1900 Park Fare

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

kwitcherkicken99

Sleep keeps me pretty. Caffeine keeps me nice!
Which is better for breakfast? (and why please and thank you!!)

Character interaction is important too!

I would like to judge but cannot. I have done CP breakfast and loved it. The characters come around at a good pace, interaction is very good, and they have little parades every so often while you eat. It's pretty entertaining.

We have done 1900 PF for dinner and enjoyed that as well. We are doing the BF on our next trip. 1900 PF isn't as "busy" or as loud as CP was IMO and the characters tour at a good pace as well. I would like to hear input on the 1900 PF BF as well, actually.

Been to both many of times and loved them both. I'd say it depends where you want to be in the moring. You can't go wrong with either in my opinion.

Both have great breakfasts, but I'd say CP just because it is SOOOO magical to get in to MK early!

I liked them both but I liked CP better. The food was a little better and the selection was a little better & had more choices I think. I liked both waiter/waitress this time but CP I liked the guy better, he was more personable/talkative but then that is hit or miss and it was at the beginning, so he wasn't as busy.

Personally I loved both of them. It is really a preference of characters. 1900 PF has alice, the mad hatter, mary poppins, and tigger. CP has pooh, tigger, piglet, and eeyore. The character interaction was great at both, although if you are celebrating a birthday at 1900, (im not sure they still do this, but i think so), they have the little one stand up and eveyone sings happy birthday to them. I thought that was really special. I was celebrating mine, and even though im not a kid, i still received a tiara, and a cupcake with a candle in it. It was really special. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter