CP program blogs

Hey guys

So, It's not Disney focused, but it was inspired by one of the things I do on my PI. I started a new blog about all the small holidays on all the days in the year. It's called Everyday Holiday and it's pretty fun. It's inspired from the Diversity Calendar I make for my office. It's just a fun thing if you want to check it out and follow it.

Also, I'll be running the Disneyland Half Marathon this weekend and putting up a report on my other blog. That link is in my signature if you want to check it out...

:wave:

If anyone has a Tumblr, I have a Disney blog on there. If anyone wants the link, PM me. It has my personal info on it so I don't want the link on the Dis for anyone to find.

Just finished the summer college program at wdw and i still blog almost everyday!

The URL is in my signature!

Also! I'd love some feedback as I have been blogging for nearly a year now and don't want to get dated! Thanks!

Hello!!

I love reading blogs, too. Here is mine:

Michelle Vazul

At the moment, it is a business (photography) blog, but it will also serve as my blog for my upcoming 2012 Fall Advantage PhotoPass Photographer position.

Michelle :flower3:

Bumping this up because I miss reading regularly updated blogs. Sooo lets get back to sharing blogs! I have updated mine recently :)

Bumping this up because I miss reading regularly updated blogs. Sooo lets get back to sharing blogs! I have updated mine recently :)

Marion, I just read your blog. You sound like a fun person, I loved reading it!! I'm hoping to move down to FL after I graduate, I seem to have the same game plan as you did. I am still nervous about school loans and how to pay for everything. I think I may message you about that if you don't mind. :thumbsup2

I have a blog and a Tumblr, which are both in my sig. But I don't leave until August 20th, so right now it's just personal feelings on my excitement of the program and things I'm looking forward to. Once it get's closer to my check-in day, the posts will pick up and have more helpful details. :)

Lisa, I just found your blog last night and was so happy. I've already read most of it. It was so hard finding anyone who has done the program under FSFB. It is what my daughter will be doing this fall. She moves in on Aug. 11th. I wish she could get Kona or Ohana. I know she would LOVE that! She is more of a morning person so I hope wherever she gets, she at least gets to have some morning hours (preferably not an early morning right after a late night but I understand that does happen)! Are there any others who have done FSFB on her who have blogged? Would love to read those as well.

I'm trying to figure out about what time the FSFB get off usually at night and if she takes her car, if there will be someone who can ride back to the apts with her usually. It would just be nice if they could carpool or something.

I laughed so hard at your one post about what some of the guests ask, etc. So funny!! People never cease to amaze me sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter