cp benefits ?

DeeDeeDis

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone knows what type of benefits participants of the cp program are eligible for i.e.. room discounts for family members and is there a limit to how many nites/rooms you can reserve?, Park tickets are there any discounts? Are holiday times blacked out such as Thanksgiving or veterans Day, Columbus day??

any info would be appreciated

all i know is that cast members get free admission to the parks and they also get discounts on select merchandise and food & beverage. You get 50% discount at the Disney hotels. Im not sure if there is a limit on nights/rooms you can reserve though.I believe there are restrictions for holidays etc, im not exactly sure what they are though

I know we can get up to 50% discount on resorts (I think the discount depends on the resort) and reduced prices on tickets for family and friends. We also get 2 complimentary 1 day passes. I don't know what all the logistics are, I think we find out when we arrive. Hope that helps ::MinnieMo

There's also a way to get multi-day hoppers discounted, theres a precentage off almost all restaurants and shops. Hotel discount is 50% off, but there are only a certain # of rooms available at that rate so you may not get your first choice of resorts. Also access to Company D (cast member store) and they also host cast parties/events.

Thats all I remember from my Disney Store days!

Room discounts vary ~~ it can be 25%, 40% or 50% ~~ depending upon the time of year, which resort, etc. I do believe that the 50% rate is "supposed to be" if the CM is actually occupying the room also.

CPs also get 20% off merchandise (can't be shared with friends and family) 20% off at all full service food locations (can be shared with friends and family), free admin to PI on Mon and thurs, and free entry to Jellyroles on Tuesday (I think)
The above was true when I was a CM (see my sig) so things might have changed....

Hope this helps

During the holidays you are eligible for the cast holiday celebration packet, which is just about the best thing ever!
You get 1 coupon for:
50% of a meal at disney owned restaurants (Meaning not DTD REstaurants)
50% of a meal at DTD
1 free picture from a walk around photographer in the parks
40% off all merchandise
60% off hotel rooms
6 coupons for one free popcorn or coke

Also the 50% hotel discount isn't THAT hard to get. I managed to get it for the 4th of july. In fact, I've never NOT gotten it!

Along with all the Disney mandated Discounts CMs get discounts all over central florida. When you get there go to your deployment base and see if they have a copy of the "Disney Difference" books. It lists all your eligible discounts. It's pretty awesome actually! Good luck and have fun down there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter