Coupons Galore..

Thanks.... I am freezing in CT tonight??AND YOU!!!!!!!!!??????

Uh.. freezin my you know what off!!! My boyfriend lives in NJ and he headed back home tonight and as a favor to him I went out to his car to warm it up a few hours ago and sprinted back into the house.. MAN it was cold.. it wasn't like that all day!!! Yikes.. and now SNOW tomorrow?? not a good start to the winter, I tell ya... Although on a lighter note, I have a few days off from work in 2 weeks, and I found a nonstop flight on JetBlue from Newark to Orlando for 112 ROUND TRIP... seriously considering going down for a quick 2 night trip to escape the madness of the cold!!!! :woohoo:

Uh.. freezin my you know what off!!! My boyfriend lives in NJ and he headed back home tonight and as a favor to him I went out to his car to warm it up a few hours ago and sprinted back into the house.. MAN it was cold.. it wasn't like that all day!!! Yikes.. and now SNOW tomorrow?? not a good start to the winter, I tell ya... Although on a lighter note, I have a few days off from work in 2 weeks, and I found a nonstop flight on JetBlue from Newark to Orlando for 112 ROUND TRIP... seriously considering going down for a quick 2 night trip to escape the madness of the cold!!!! :woohoo:

Oooh my gosh that would be soo AWESOME!!!!!!! lucky you to go to Orlando I am jealous.....Where are you going to stay????
Did you get to use any of the coupon codes??????OR printable ones??!!!

Thanks! I just used the 25% sweater at VS plus I found a free shipping coupon code online that still works - got that sweater 30 minutes before the coupon expired =)

ETA: got it for $15.43 shipped!

Oooh my gosh that would be soo AWESOME!!!!!!! lucky you to go to Orlando I am jealous.....Where are you going to stay????
Did you get to use any of the coupon codes??????OR printable ones??!!!

Not yet, but I'm shopping online as we speak!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!