Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave2:Shipoo and I have come up with a little incentive to see who really does love to post there savings! All through the month of November and maybe into December we are willing to do a "goodybag/Stocking of sorts filled with goodies ,coupons etc whats in it will be a Suprise of course but it will be stuff you can use either in the coupon world or just fun stuff ! :cheer2: We will be using our gift of coupons to fill the goodie bag so this should be a challenge for us also! This is what we want you all to do. Tell us how much you are saving either each week or at the end of the month of November. I will keep track of everyone and tally it all up and the winner will be chosen by who saved the most money for the month.:cool1: I will take myself out because I think thats only fair.I will still post my savings but not be in the running . We want EVERYONE to try to keep track of how much they are saving. I know this month will be busy for many of you ,but please try! There won't be anything against you if you don't post but it sure is great to see all the savings add up! If you want to take a peek at what has been saved go to page 1. If you ever need help or aren't sure how to use a coupon feel free to send me a Pm . I want you to learn how to save just like I have ! :grouphug:

Ok So Off2dabeach and Shiipoo have convinced me to finally post totals for the 1st time!

Walmart $2
Stop&Shop $10

Good for you ! :cool1:No need to be shy it really does add up quickly! And just think of what you will do with your savings.. I bought a new Crock Pot and a Canner/pressure cooker ;) I will add your savings to my list so keep posting and at the end of the month I will tally it up and post it so we can cheer each other on.:cheer2:

Just as a side note if anyone is willing to print me out target coupons for Peter Pan peanut butter I would be forever greatful. they were on BOGO and I have a rain check so it will make 2 small jars for $2 and change.. stocking up is a good thing .You should be able to print 2 coupons using the back button .. Thanks !

Mailed to NatashaG76 on Monday...Received from ShortStuff 7429 last Friday.

Grocery Savings: .50
Target Savings: 101.69
:cool1: (I started xmas shopping early and was able to use the ipod coupon to really bump up my savings!!)

Eyor44- Received your envie today. Thank you!:)

OK seeing I am trying to get everyone excited an post there savings this is what I have so far and we are only at the beginning of the month!
ohnowewontgo $64.73
ninecrayons $75.00
Disneyislove86 $4.48
Shipoo $9.90
hereyago $33.49
fofina $12.00
Cameron999 $102.19

Terrific jobs so for :cool1:. I love seeing everyone save. Keep up the great work! Don't forget to use printable coupons before you shop you can usually print 2 coupons each using the back button. Also 2 papers per person is what alot of people I know get but if that seems like alot just get 2 papers that way if you have a BOGO deal you can reduce your overall costs. Please share your ideas of savings also so we can all learn to save more money! :love:

Just as a side note if anyone is willing to print me out target coupons for Peter Pan peanut butter I would be forever greatful. they were on BOGO and I have a rain check so it will make 2 small jars for $2 and change.. stocking up is a good thing .You should be able to print 2 coupons using the back button .. Thanks !

Would be happy to help you out on the Peter Pan coupons but don't have a working printer at this point in time. Hope someone else can print them for you. :)

Rec'd my envie yesterday. Thank you!

Of2DBeach I will try to send it out tomorrow morning after my paper comes so it can get a head start. I went on Target's website and I couldn't find the Peter Pan coupon. I only saw the one for Jif :confused3 If it reappears, I will print it when I get back to work on Monday and send it your way right away.

Have a great weekend everyone!

What a ding dong its Jif not Peter Pan its the only one Emma will eat! If you can print them I would be greatful.:thumbsup2 The raincheck is good till the end of the month . the coupon is good till 12/2 so no rush. I am hoping it will re set and I can print it again.The store manager said i hope you wont clear the shelf umm not likely when there is a huge basket thingy of them. then they were out of the kind I needed anyways . So now I need to ask them to order me a case . Last time thy had BOGO on the bigger ones I bought 3 deals so 6 jars and it hasent lasted them 3 months! We need to own a peanut farm and a few hundred Dairy cows!

Rec'd my envie yesterday. Thank you!

Of2DBeach I will try to send it out tomorrow morning after my paper comes so it can get a head start. I went on Target's website and I couldn't find the Peter Pan coupon. I only saw the one for Jif :confused3 If it reappears, I will print it when I get back to work on Monday and send it your way right away.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Fofinia - A big envie is in the mail earlier this week. I hope it gets there soon! :( I got my envie from my sender today too!

Publix had a $10 off $50 coupon, so I did a stock up run. I only bought things I could double down on coupons for.

I saved $37.80 total! Woo woo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter