Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Apologies to my train buddies for not posting lately. Crazy busy at work and home.

Tink471...been receiving envies every week on Monday.

XxStaceFacexX...I've been sending every week. I know from the PMs we've had that the deliveries haven't been on time, but I'm not sure what's going on there. I sent this weeks envie out on Monday. Tracking shows it arrived on Wednesday, so maybe the USPS has the route from NC to NY figured out now!

Oops - yes i also mailed to SoScary'09 today too. I will get rid of the one for Monday to the incorrect person. thank you!

Hi! I rec'd 3 envies from NATASHA this past week. Thank you! :)

An envie will be mailed tomorrow to CARLYZMOM/JILL.

Kroger savings: $13.41

Have a great week!

October train savings:

12 riders posted savings with a total of $822.19
Aw heck, I'll just post all 12 totals today...

$189.69 of2dbeach:goodvibes
122.35 ShiPooOwner
114.52 Disneyislove86
77.61 belle2211
67.90 RangerPooh
62.32 ohnowewontgo
47.00 natashag76
35.95 hereyago
29.88 Quasi123
29.12 cameron991
24.00 SoScary'09
21.85 LoriABil

******this is my last monthly total, so I'll put in a plug for my job...I just spent 30 minutes here on the couch with a slice of paper and my calculator writing out everyone's amounts. I just wait until the end of the month and do it all in one sitting as I scan thru the posts. Easy peasy.:)*****

October train savings:

12 riders posted savings with a total of $822.19
Aw heck, I'll just post all 12 totals today...

$189.69 of2dbeach:goodvibes
122.35 ShiPooOwner
114.52 Disneyislove86
77.61 belle2211
67.90 RangerPooh
62.32 ohnowewontgo
47.00 natashag76
35.95 hereyago
29.88 Quasi123
29.12 cameron991
24.00 SoScary'09
21.85 LoriABil

******this is my last monthly total, so I'll put in a plug for my job...I just spent 30 minutes here on the couch with a slice of paper and my calculator writing out everyone's amounts. I just wait until the end of the month and do it all in one sitting as I scan thru the posts. Easy peasy.:)*****

Hanutedmansionmomma.......:worship:

We're gonna miss you!! :sad: Hey wait! Forget what I said, we ALREADY miss you!! :grouphug: :flower3: :grouphug: :flower3: :grouphug:

A HUGE thanks from all of us for doing our tallies for all these years! :worship: Come on back and say hi once in a while, ok? :grouphug:

LoriABil - I received an envie last week. Thank you!

v4dice - I have an envie ready to mail to you. I probably won't make it to the PO tomorrow as I have a meeting after work and DH is traveling. I'll drop it off at the PO on Tuesday.

Have a great week!

Checking in! I've been an uber busy lady as of late!

I've been sending and receiving, but there has been an odd glitch or two here and there. I didn't get an envie at all twice, then it was followed by two envies. Not sure where they're getting stuck, but I hope it works out soon!

I bought the paper this weekend and am super annoyed that it did not come with coupons! This has never happened before. :sad: Really annoying.

I've had some excellent savings this weekend.

CVS - $34 Saved + 23 in ECB
Publix $41 Saved

disny_luvr - Received the 2 envelopes last week. Thank you!!

Tink471 - Envelope out in the mail to you today.:goodvibes

I have been receiving fine from my buddy. :)

Of2DBeach I sent one out to you this morning.

Hope everyone has a great week!

BJs: 4.48

Mailed out to CLAYTONSMAMA this morning. Been receiving every week too,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter