Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed out to Lisa this afternoon, and came home to an envie from Diane :)

Hoping our train riders in the NE are doing okay and have been riding out the storms there safely. Would love for you to check in and let us know how you're doing. Thinking of you and sending prayers your way!

South of Boston here, and we're doing OK with the storms. Yesterday was the first day of school, and it was pouring in the morning, but it cleared up and ended up being a nice afternoon. My parents are in central mass and they saw my mom's childhood home on TV for being flooded - but luckily they are OK- no floods in their neighborhood.

I'm in the South and Ida was kind enough to visit Saturday/Sunday/Monday and thankfully our house is okay. Our yard looks like a bomb went off in the trees with our largest tree coming down, several in one area losing tree tops and lots of branches and leaves to clean up. Thankfully the tree did not hit anything, it couldn't have fell more perfectly and came up roots and all. I just have someone offer to come cut it up and clean it up for free. So we are very blessed. We normally would not stay home for a Cat 3-4 storm but didn't feel that we could leave. I am 45 minutes North of New Orleans so lots of co-workers have been affected. We are still blessed because we didn't not lose anyone this go around.

I'm in the South and Ida was kind enough to visit Saturday/Sunday/Monday and thankfully our house is okay. Our yard looks like a bomb went off in the trees with our largest tree coming down, several in one area losing tree tops and lots of branches and leaves to clean up. Thankfully the tree did not hit anything, it couldn't have fell more perfectly and came up roots and all. I just have someone offer to come cut it up and clean it up for free. So we are very blessed. We normally would not stay home for a Cat 3-4 storm but didn't feel that we could leave. I am 45 minutes North of New Orleans so lots of co-workers have been affected. We are still blessed because we didn't not lose anyone this go around.
I'm so glad to hear you're ok, Lisa. What a frightening experience for so many people not only in the NE but there in the Deep South also. Thank you for letting us know you're ok. I didn't realize you are located so close to NO. Unfortunately there's way too much time between now and the end of the hurricane season. Stay safe!

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, and received from NYCDiane as well.

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, and received from NYCDiane. I have a 2nd envie going out to Lisa today.

I received from NYCDiane yesterday, and mailed out to Lisa as well.

Mailed to cameron991 on Monday. Been receiving regularly from eyor44.

Alyssa --- I mailed you a small envie on Saturday (I get my inserts early).
No envie from Laurie but if one shows up, I'll send you a 2nd one.

I mailed out to Lisa this afternoon, and came home to an envie from NYCDiane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter