Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed two envies to you today. I hope there are many you can use. I'm leaving for a short trip to the beach on Thursday and only returning on Monday. My mom will be picking up a paper for me on Sunday. As soon as I can connect with her after my return, I'll send next week's envie(s). Have a great week! :thumbsup2

Saved $21.79 at Kroger
(had 3 coupons for free items from BzzAgent, including 8-pc fried chicken! :cool1:)

SEANOFSTARCOMMAND

Coups finally came today. The post office had destroyed the envie.

OHNOWEWONTGO

Mailing one out tomorrow.

Envie coming your way! Good size one.

Have a great week!

Thanks Dawn - my hubby always wants to open the envie before I get home from work. He knows that is absolutely not allowed! :lmao:

hmfall711 - an envie got mailed out on Monday. That's two weeks in a row I've been very timely! :scared1:

Manders77: I forgot to post earlier this week, but your envied is on the way. Hope you have a great rest of the week.

SCDisneyMom...your envie didn't go out till this morning. Sorry! Congratulations on your updated signature!

Hi all! I think my email was hacked so if you receive an email from me with a link to who knows what, PLEASE do not open it and delete it as it wasn't from me. :confused3

Awww, she's a princess: ! :cheer2: Is her big brother excited? :yay:

I think he's more excited about all the freedom he thinks he's going to have once Mom & Dad are busy with the baby, LOL. But he is looking forward to her arrival - says he plans to teach her all about football and Disney World! lol

SCDisneyMom...your envie didn't go out till this morning. Sorry! Congratulations on your updated signature!

No biggie - I'm sure it'll probably be here tomorrow. And thanks! We're very excited. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter