Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hereyago, envie going out today. Sorry I am a day late, DD21 got home from Ireland yesterday, that kind of blew my schedule all to you know where!

No worries. Hope your DD had a great time, sounds like a great trip!

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out today. For some reason our work mail lady started coming at 8:30 exactly when we open, so I didn't have it ready in time yesterday! It seems like a lot of the coupons from this week's papers were expiring in August, I wonder if that's to prevent extreme couponing.

Jenerator, got my envie last week, total coupon savings $26.33. Best deal: I walked into Kroger with coupons and no money. Walked out with 2 lbs. of hamburger meat, two cents, 54 fuel points, and a 75 cent coupon. Hooray!

I haven't received any coupons from last week, but I did ask DH to mail an envie to Jennerator06 today. Hopefully he actually sent it on time, unlike last week....

Hi Everyone! I haven't checked in in awhile. Sorry about that but things have been really crazy and it seems as if I never have a few minutes to myself lately. My step dad had a heart episode and had to have a pacemaker put in, my DD 17 fell at work and got a concussion, and things have been really hectic. I have been sending and receiving my coupons as usual, though . I am going on a cruise next week with my DD22 so am looking forward to relaxing.

Hi Everyone! I haven't checked in in awhile. Sorry about that but things have been really crazy and it seems as if I never have a few minutes to myself lately. My step dad had a heart episode and had to have a pacemaker put in, my DD 17 fell at work and got a concussion, and things have been really hectic. I have been sending and receiving my coupons as usual, though . I am going on a cruise next week with my DD22 so am looking forward to relaxing.

Good to hear from you! :goodvibes Have fun on your cruise and hope your family members will have healthier days ahead.

7/31 Restaurant coupon
$3.75

8/1 Gas $2.80
Groceries $9.71

Send/rec just fine .

I added up my savings for July.. Drum roll Please ... $141.67 !!:banana::cool1:
Funny seeing the shock on peoples faces when they see how much I saved at the register. I got my first " Great job " from a customer yesterday who was behind me in line at Publix. I also scared another lady out of the line when she saw my binder sitting open in the cart.. The cashier thanked me because the lady was a cranky old biatch ( her words) :lmao:

Hope everyone is having a great week. Hot as hell here ( although I never been ) but the with the heat index it will be 105-110 this week:eek:

can you pretty please add $46.49 to my total for july . I just found a rec in my coupon Binder.. So my total I think is $188.16 for july :cool1:

I am sorry you had a hectic couple of weeks. I hope everyone is on the mend and will keep them all in prayers. I hope you have a relaxing time on your vacation ( take me take me :lmao:) :grouphug:

I'm happy to be here..

I have some coupons that are from a week or two ago if anyone would like them. They still have time before they expire and I would hate to throw them out.

Also, Everyone living in the NY area, I have an entertainment book with SO MANY coupons I'm not going to use and they don't expire until the end of the year so please let me know if you're from the Long Island/NY area and I will be happy to pass them on.

I'll take the Long Island entertainment book, will share with my neighbors who have 6 grandchildren. Will PM you my address. Thanks, Deb

Hi Michele,
Got your envie today! Can't wait to go thru it!!

Have a great week!! :cool1:

Kroger savings: $8.75

Received envie today, Carlyzmom. Looking forward to sorting through it tonight. Just love it when they arrive on Wednesday!! :cheer2:

I don't know if these have been around for a while, but our Walmart had a free coupon book that was good on Campbell's soup products. I only took a quick glance as I grabbed one, so it might have had other products as well.

JKCT envie in the mail sorry for delay. We are leaving for a mini vacation so its been busy. I will send next week envie on Wednesday when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter