Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Bonny - got it!
Jennifer - I'll probably have a couple on their way to you tomorrow and Tuesday. Lots to go through!

Holly,
I will be mailing your envie tomorrow morning. Have a great week! :goodvibes

:flower:May Train Savings::flower:

$1,445.22

24 riders posting savings

:banana:Top 10 totals this month::banana:

Jenerator06 $223.02

RangerPooh $117.75

Ladytink75 $113

hanutedmansionmomma $102.49 (by a nose, ShiPoo!)

ShiPooOwner $102.03

eyor44 $85.48

cinmouse $80.93

Lauralooneyfordisney $73.44

Quasi123 $70.26

TiggerStac $69.58

If you'd like your total and don't see it here, please ask.:teacher:

:wizard:To have your coupon savings included, please highlight in green in your post so I don't miss it. At the end/beginning of the month, it helps me if you post with a date so I know which month to give credit to! Thanks all:)

:flower:May Train Savings::flower:

$1,445.22

24 riders posting savings

:banana:Top 10 totals this month::banana:

Jenerator06 $223.02

RangerPooh $117.75

Ladytink75 $113

hanutedmansionmomma $102.49 (by a nose, ShiPoo!)

ShiPooOwner $102.03

eyor44 $85.48

cinmouse $80.93

Lauralooneyfordisney $73.44

Quasi123 $70.26

TiggerStac $69.58

If you'd like your total and don't see it here, please ask.:teacher:

:wizard:To have your coupon savings included, please highlight in green in your post so I don't miss it. At the end/beginning of the month, it helps me if you post with a date so I know which month to give credit to! Thanks all:)

Another totally tremendous month of savings using coupons!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Thank you, hanutedmansionmomma, for tracking our savings. We :love: you! :flower3:

TigerStac - a small envie coming your way - I didn't receive my envie last week.. :scared1: If I get anything soon - I will send another envie to you this week!

Have a great week everyone!!

Of2DBeach sent out my envie this morning. No envie from my buddy so it is just a basic envelope in the mail.

Hope everyone has a great week!!! :coffee:

Of2DBeach sent out my envie this morning. No envie from my buddy so it is just a basic envelope in the mail.

Hope everyone has a great week!!! :coffee:

TigerStac - a small envie coming your way - I didn't receive my envie last week.. :scared1: If I get anything soon - I will send another envie to you this week!

Have a great week everyone!!

Just a reminder that last week was optional to mail due to the Memorial Day/no inserts holiday weekend. (Schedule of mailings/inserts is in the first post on page one of our thread. :) )

U.P. North I am off to mail your envelope. Let me know when you receive it. Also I sent you a PM.

Just a reminder that last week was optional to mail due to the Memorial Day/no inserts holiday weekend. (Schedule of mailings/inserts is in the first post on page one of our thread. :) )
Gotcha DJ!! :thumbsup2 Almost forgot about the holiday - I know zackspal was away the week before last - but, he did mention he was sending me envies last week when he returned... I will keep a lookout in my mailbox!

Three Cabs
I received two envies from you. One came last week while I was visiting Mickey and the other came this past Friday. Thank you for both!

Quasi123
Your envie is at the post office. Sorry about it being two weeks worth. Enjoy!

Haunted Mansion Momma-

Just an FYI...I will be mailing yesterday's coupons tomorrow along with some All You magazine coupons. My ads weren't delivered yesterday so they dropped them off this morning. I will clip this evening.

Suzanne

MadilynnsMomma - I wasn't going to send an envie last week due to the optional week off and I didn't have many to send. Then a friend brought me over some that she had so I sent those on Saturday.

I have another envie going out today with all the new ones from this w/e:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter