Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ClaytonsMama,

Envie going out tomorrow. I apologize but I didn't get to the post office today.

Got my secret Santa gift today from Emilie. Thank you sooooo much! I love the Mickey and Minnie ornament. The fuzzy socks are fabulous and greatly appreciated now that the weather has gotten cold. Love the scrapbooking stickers also - they are adorable! Definitely made my week! Merry Christmas and thank you so much! :santa:

ANNMICHELLE Got in last night and I thought I'd be posting to let you know an envie was on the way, but I did not get any coupons in Sunday's paper and my envie from my sender was not in the mail that was held for us. I'll forward you something as soon as I get them.

Until then I hope everything is in order for the holidays and it will be a plesant stress free week for you. :lovestruc

We still have school until Thursday. Nothing like 23 Kinders. just days before Christmas to create the ideal learning environment. :scared1:

Happy Holidays to all. :santa:

We're getting close to that magical 250 page limit on the thread again. I will put a link to the new thread in our January newsletter which will probably be sent to you sometime next week. If the mods lock and shut this thread down before then and I'm not available to redirect you, just do a search for "Coupon Train~~New Riders Welcome!" and you should come up with the new thread. If you can't spot it, it's probably because I didn't post it yet. :rotfl: Gotta love the holidays! :santa: Way too much left to do here. :upsidedow Hope you're in better shape than I am! :scared1:

Thanks to all who have posted receiving their :santa: Secret Santa :santa: gifts. :yay: I think we're down to five who either haven't received them yet or haven't posted yet.

It's been a busy week and I just wanted to wish everyone here a very Happy Hanukah, a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwaanza, and an Amazing New Year 2012 !!!

Let's all hope for better things for everyone in the new year, good health and happiness and, of course, LOTS of coupons!!!!

It's been a busy week and I just wanted to wish everyone here a very Happy Hanukah, a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwaanza, and an Amazing New Year 2012 !!!

Let's all hope for better things for everyone in the new year, good health and happiness and, of course, LOTS of coupons!!!!

:thumbsup2 Well said and ditto from me! :goodvibes

BTW......four inserts should be coming on 1/1/12! :yay:

Another envie going out to rdrjj5 today! It so happens I just received a second envie from my sender last night, and it looks like the holiday mail has things running slow.

A larger envie of coupons is on its way today!

Savings for the weekend..

JC. Penney's $64.xx
Victoria Secret $27.xx

I'm no where near done shopping for my family.. nothing like a little late minute shopping for gifts for the ones you love.. Just gotta LOVE the changing minds of teenage girls..

FairyPrincess1 - I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday. Thank you so much. I absolutely love snowmen and Disney. My son took the snowman to his room to use as a nightlight and we placed the Mickey window clings and light in our living room window.

Three Cabs - I placed 2 envies in the mail yesterday so you should receive them soon. I probably will take next week off from mailing cause at the moment I have nothing to send.

I pray that everyone will be safe in their holiday traveling and treasure every second with their families. Merry Christmas! :santa:

FairyPrincess1 - I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday. Thank you so much. I absolutely love snowmen and Disney. My son took the snowman to his room to use as a nightlight and we placed the Mickey window clings and light in our living room window.

So very relieved to hear that the USPS found your package! :thumbsup2 :yay: :woohoo:

Envie went out today :goodvibes I wish everyone a happy and Safe holiday!!

Saved $27.79 at Kohl's my new fav place to shop.. and Save !!
On a side note how is everyone getting coupons besides on here?I know you can print them out. I saw a lady today with a binder FULL of coupons :confused3. Most of the coupons I have are for cleaning supplies. I also noticed alot of 3/$1.00 coupons etc and it dosent seem like a savings to me seeing I wont use 3 of whatever it is. How are others doing it ???
Thanks!

Three Cabs - I placed 2 envies in the mail yesterday so you should receive them soon. I probably will take next week off from mailing cause at the moment I have nothing to send.

I pray that everyone will be safe in their holiday traveling and treasure every second with their families. Merry Christmas! :santa:

DisneyWalle, I don't have anything to send today. I haven't received an envelope from my sender, and I had sent you pretty much everything I had until we get more coupons in the paper. I'm so sorry. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Quasi123 - thank you SO MUCH for being my Secret Santa this year! :santa:

I received your package yesterday...this is the first chance I've had to get online to thank you, so THANK YOU!!! How did you know the letters on my keyboard at work are wearing off?!? Those keyboard sticker are awesome!!! :thumbsup2 The snowman ornament is a great addition to our tree, the Disney snack plate will see a lot of use this holiday season, and I will definitely enjoy the teas!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :goodvibes

happy day!

Got a fun package today from E Islip NY..not sure of your name! (NYCDiane???) I got a great mug that matches my kitchen:thumbsup2 and yummy goodies including chocolate, hot chocolate and shortbread! mmmm. Perfect timing - today was my last day at work for winter break. Now I can settle in tomorrow w/ a snack and catch up on all my tivo shows:goodvibes Love me some Conan O'Brien:lovestruc

Anyhoo...thanks for the awesome gift!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter