Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mickeyholic,

Sending an envie out today if my mother gets back in time.(The po closes at 4:30.)If not, it will go out tomorrow.

I received an envie yesterday but it did not have a return address. I'm assuming it's from my usual sender.:confused3 I got several good ones out of it. Thanks!

Tanya:

I received an envie yesterday but it did not have a return address. I'm assuming it's from my usual sender.:confused3 I got several good ones out of it. Thanks!
Tanya:

I think it was from Momof2DisneyFans. She's your usual sender, right?

dallastxcpa-sent your first envie out today. Hope you find some you can use. I usually pass on quite a few since we do a lot of our shopping at Sam's Club.

dallastxcpa-sent your first envie out today. Hope you find some you can use. I usually pass on quite a few since we do a lot of our shopping at Sam's Club.

Thank you. On a side note, my DMIL lives in Brea just a hop skip and jump from DL.

msmulan....hoping to get your envies out tomorrow. foot surgery last week, got me moving slowly!! Sorry for the delay!

I got my coupons from Sarah, thank you.

I sent coupons to Shelby5514 on Monday, you should be receiving soon. I sent 2 nice sized envelopes. I hope you find some you can use.

Me a Goddess? :lmao: Hmmm, maybe I should put that in my signature! :rolleyes1

No, probably not. :rotfl:

This is perfect for the tag fairy! Hope she sees it. If not, I would definately add it to your signature. Its not everyday you get called a Goddess!:worship:

Ibleedblue~ my dh was suppose to send out your envie on monday, but he got busy and forgot. I could beat him senseless. Lol. But anyways it got out tuesday so it should be there soon! There are quite a few duplicates b/c dh buys two newpapers sometimes. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter