Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Java - Sent a large envelope off yesterday. I still have another small one that will be following shortly.:goodvibes

..... my dh was suppose to send out your envie on monday, but he got busy and forgot. I could beat him senseless. Lol.

Man, our DH's can get themselves into more trouble here. :lmao: What's wrong with these guys? Coupons take priority over everything else!! :rotfl2:

This is perfect for the tag fairy! Hope she sees it. If not, I would definately add it to your signature. Its not everyday you get called a Goddess!:worship:

I heard she seldom, if ever, reads posts on the Budget Board. Can you imagine?! :confused3 Such a shame because people say some hilarious stuff here. Equal rights for Budget Boarders!!! :dance3:

Okay you guys! Very cute!! :laughing: I leave for the afternoon and I come back to seven PM's~three of which have some reference to Coupon Goddess in them. :rotfl2: I smell a conspiracy brewing. :dance3: I will try to get back to all seven of you tonight, but I have to watch "AI" and see Casey eliminated (I can only hope.....) and try to figure out what happened on "Lost" last night. I am hoping when they do the grand finale on Sunday that they have those subtitles at the bottom so I have at least a 10% chance of figuring out this whole thing. :rolleyes1 If you don't hear from me tonight, you will for sure tomorrow. :cool1:

jacobsmommy00 ....got your envie today! Thanks!! I always know it's you...the red envelopes. love it!

Katt95 -- Got one envie yesterday and another envie today. Thanks a bunch! I went to Meijers tonight and used $64 worth of coupons/catalinas!

Eyor44 -- Sent out an envie today. Enjoy!

With the help, patience, good humor, and guidance of MyDizneyBoyz :worship:, ShiPoo has a new thread started for our COUPON TRAIN! :banana: :yay: :banana: We had to find new digs because we will soon be locked out of our old train station. :sad2: Please join us at our new train station effective immediately! :flower3: MyDizneyBoyz says bring cookies!! :love: Yum!!

Here is the link to our new thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2470316

Tee hee! Just making sure no one gets left behind! :rolleyes1 I do have one heck of a loud whistle - but then I have 3 boys and I spend most of my time as a referee... :rotfl:

Tee hee! Just making sure no one gets left behind! :rolleyes1 I do have one heck of a loud whistle - but then I have 3 boys and I spend most of my time as a referee... :rotfl:
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Great job!!! As a mom of two boys, I know exactly what you mean!
Now time to get back to the threadwarming party! :dance3:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update!!

If you were going to post on this thread, please head over to our new home. Link is below my signature.

Be there or be square! (MyDizneyBoyz told me to say that!!! :rolleyes1 )

DISMullins. I am a slacker this week. :guilty: Working 2 jobs is kickin' my butt. :upsidedow

I have a GINORMOUS envie to mail to you, it's going out tomorrow. I promise. I weeded out all the soon to expire in a smaller envie and will send those also so you can go through them first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter