Coupon for $10 off Airtran

Shelly F - Ohio

Disney Extraordinaire
Little Debie is offering the $10 off an Airtran ticket and yes you can book a one way ticket and use two different $10 off codes for a total of $20 saved.
It order to get more than one $10 off code you will need multiple email acct.

http://www.airtran.com/littledebbie/

Here are the rules

Go to AirTran.com before August 31, 2011, and select travel on AirTran Airways flights between August 1, 2011 and November 18, 2011.

On the payment page, select 'Discount Coupons' and enter the discount code and certificate number included above.

Click the 'Submit Coupon' button, and we'll recalculate your total amount due.

Thanks for the info. I'll be able to use this to book DS and his DF tickets. Too bad it ends Nov 18, they're flying down on Nov 16 and back on Nov 19, so it will work for at least the way down.
Every $10/$20 helps.

Be CAREFUL!

Air Tran was bought by southwest. and airtran will not exist after a while while the companies merge. I advise you to figure out how much longer airtran will operate as airtran!

Be CAREFUL!

Air Tran was bought by southwest. and airtran will not exist after a while while the companies merge. I advise you to figure out how much longer airtran will operate as airtran!

Why? It will be a couple YEARS before changes happen, not MONTHS.

Use the coupons. Save $.

Awesome find. :worship: Thanks! Just got 3 coupon codes worth $30. Used them to pay for our seat fees coming home ($6x4=$24). :banana:

Be CAREFUL!

Everyone here is quite aware & no reason to worry. It won't happen by November 18th!

Thanks Shelly F Ohio - booking today & every $10 helps!

any idea if you can use this coupon if you have already booked flights/paid for them? we are flying out Aug 13 coming back the 21st.

any idea if you can use this coupon if you have already booked flights/paid for them? we are flying out Aug 13 coming back the 21st.

Not if you've already paid - but in the past you could apply the $10 towards seat or lugagge fees.

I already have a ticket for October, so I tried to use the coupon for seat assignments both ways. After submitting the coupon code, it said maximum one voucher per passenger.

Hi Nancy!

I found that out as well, you can only use one voucher per itinerary. The only way around it is to book one-way flights separately - you could do that in the past & use 2 vouchers, nto sure if you still can.

Hi, Tara!

I booked one $6 seat and followed through to see if there would be a $4 credit (there wasn't). Then I tried to book a $6 seat on the return flight, and it told me I owed $6! I tried clearing my seats and starting over, but the credit didn't go back into my account. I had to call AirTran to get the full $10 applied to both seat assignments, as I wasn't about to leave $4 on the table! :lmao:

Thanks OP!!
I was able to use 5 vouchers (1 per passenger online) and save $50 on seat assignments (round trip). Just had to pay the remaining $10.

It says one discount per person. How can you use multiple coupon codes? Can one person book for 3 people and use a $10 coupon for each one? :confused3

I'm not sure how it works with booking airfare - but it worked (1 per person) with reserving seats.

What I did was request 5 vouchers (one for each member in our traveling party), and sent them to each of their email addresses. I then "collected" those vouchers (they forwarded me their airtran email) and I logged into airtran to select our seats, and applied all 5 codes. The site allows 1 code per person, and tells you when your amount is up - so you can't use more than 1 per travelor. HTH!

It says one discount per person. How can you use multiple coupon codes? Can one person book for 3 people and use a $10 coupon for each one? :confused3

Exactly. If your itinerary has 3 people on it, you can use 3 coupon codes.

Thank you soooo much!!! Too bad I just booked AirTran this morning! AHHH. Still hoping I can use it towards baggage fees. One can hope, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter